The 18 Boss Attack : Beginning

Author : This chapter and the next chapters is base on my game Warship Battle, the Boss Attack mode. Where in this mode the player must destroy all 18 bosses to win, each bosses has it's own speciality and weaponries.

On the Siren's place

Arbiter the Empress 3 : " So how's it going with that device Observer Zero ? "

Observer Zero : " Everything is already to use it my Empress but we just have some problems here, cause some of these needs the Azur Lane shipgirls DNA to make it work with well "

Arbiter the Empress 3 : " What should we needed ? Tell me now ! "

Observer Zero : *checking the screen* " We need the DNA from, a Yamato class Battleship "

Arbiter the Empress 3 : " That will be Musashi, next ! "

Observer Zero : " The Ise class Hybrid Battleship "

Arbiter the Empress 3 : " Next please ! "

Observer Zero : " 2 U - Boat classes "

Arbiter the Empress 3 : " Hmm, interesting... Next ! "

Observer Alpha : " Queen Elizabeth class Battleship "

Arbiter the Empress 3 : " I think we should take her sister, that's more better than that little Brat Queen "

Meanwhile in Royal Navy

Queen Elizabeth : " ACHOOO ! "

Warspite : " Bless you, your majesty " *gives a tissue*

Queen Elizabeth : " Thank you Warspite... geez, i felt something weird "

Warspite : " What is it your majesty ? "

Queen Elizabeth : " I felt a disturbance in the force "

Warspite : " Huh ? "

Warspite : ( Probably her majesty is too much watching Star Wars movie lately )

Back to the Siren place

Observer Zero : " We also need an H - 39 class Battleship and an Old Ally of us that become the part of Azur Lane now "

Arbiter the Empress 3 :
" Friedrich de Grosse... and Akagi huh ... ? "

Observer Zero : " But we also missing another one my Empress "

Arbiter the Empress 3 : " Just say it already ! "

Observer Zero : " We don't have the Alaska class Large Cruisers or Battlecruisers "

Arbiter the Empress 3 :
" Observer Zero, you take the other sirens with you and search to this world who on this world is the Alaska class ! Dead or Alive, NOW ! "

Observer Zero : " Y-y-yes my Empress ... "

Arbiter the Empress 3 : " Well that was done, and now... let see what those friends of you can defeat them all and let you free... the Universe~ "

??? : *Bondage* ( YOU CAN'T DO IT YOU SIREN !!! OR I WILL SHOOT YOU WITH MY WAVE MOTION CANNON ! )

Arbiter the Empress 3 : " What's that you said ? Owh ! You enjoy it don't you~ ? Don't worry, you will be alright but your friends out there~ will suffer hihihi~ "

??? : ( NIMITZ ! MISSOURI ! KONGO ! ANYONE PLEASE DETECT ME HERE ! OR YOU GIYS WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE ! )

Arbiter the Empress 3 : " Bring this prisoner back to his cell before we drain his energy got it ! "