Special Chapter : A Battleship's love story

Author : Hey guys how do you do ? It's been a long time since i never update this book. And this will be a special chapter, and possibly i'll make a lot of these, it could be a love story, a funny or meme story, etc.

And a special thanks to Captainrex2177 for the idea of this story and here it is, i honorably present the love story of USS Arizona and USS Missouri  !

Azur Lane base
13:00 pm

It was another normal day in Azur Lane base, no war missions for a while and everyone including the Modern Carrier Strike Group having they're own things to do. And this time we going to see what will the Mighty Mo A.K.A the USS Missouri going to do now today.

Missouri was on his back of the ship, next to his Sikorsky SH - 60 Seahawk Helicopter. He was thinking about someone that make his his mind was tossed around like a ship in the middle of a choppy sea, is about Arizona.

Missouri : " Since i arrive at Azur Lane world with my friends, i keep feeling my boilers ( Heart ) pumping so rapidly when i near Arizona. Yeah ... i somehow feeling what they said again ? Love ! But is kinda hard to speak with her than speaking to someone like Texas. I think i should ask to Texas how to talk about this, and hope she doesn't give me a F*cking weird joke "

Meanwhile with Arizona

Arizona : " This is weird ... i usually had nightmares of the Pearl Harbour attack, but since i shaking hands with Missouri ... My nightmares are fading away. I don't know why but this feeling to him just making me wobbly on my mind and heart " *blushing*

*Door room knock sound*

Pennsylvania : " Hey sis ! Is me sisters Penn, are you still inside there ?  "

Arizona : " Owh sister ! Please coming in here i need your help with something "

Pennsylvania : " Owh ?! What is it sister ? "

After 15 minutes explanation

Pennsylvania : " So ... you like him ?! "

Arizona : *blushing* " Isn't a bad thing right ? "

Pennsylvania : " Well ... is okay you know, also i Heard a lot from Texas that she said she ever heard Missouri was sleep talking about you "

Arizona : " So he really love me that much ?!?! " *Covering her face while blushing*

Meanwhile with Missouri

Texas : " Well if you insist it why don't you go on a date with her ? "

Missouri : " I know i know, but i kind a hard to ask for it "

Texas : " Why not text her from the Jutsugram ?

Missouri : " I ... don't have her account "

Texas : " That's weird, even a cowgirl like me that friends with her have her Jutsugram you know. Here let me text her shall i ? " *Opening her smartphone and opening Jutsugram*

Missouri : " Hey Tex ! You  ... sure this is a good idea for dating with her ? "

Texas : " HAHAHA !!! You such a scared of love like a cow that is scared of a Laso ! "

Missouri : " GOD DAMMIT TEX !!! "

Timeskip brought to you by Arleigh Burke singing Never Gonna Give You Down by Rick Astley