The Final Battle for all

Author : This is it readers, the final battle. Against the Azur Lane Alliance with the Modern Warships & the surrender faction Iron Blood VS the Sirens and the Sakura Empire. Who Will win this battle ? Get your popcorns and soda cause this is The Final Battle 🎬🍿🥤

Also sorry in this part is only tell about the Battle Of Midway, and not the Battle Of Coral Sea. Sorry for some fellow readers if this is not base on your expectation.

Timeskip after the sirens manage to steal the Black Mental cube

Now all the 3 main faction leaders are assemble a meeting with the Modern Warships to do a quick discussion about the Orochi that had make it's move after the Siren have stole the Black Mental cube. In the meeting room there are Bismarck as the leader of the Iron Blood, Queen Elizabeth as the leader of Royal Navy, Enterprise as the leader ( I don't really know it is right or false ), and last Nimitz as the leader of his Modern Warships friends.

Queen Elizabeth : " So the Sakura Empire and the sirens had make they're move "

Nimitz : " And thanks to us and also lady Bismarck for some of your information about the Project Orochi, now we must figure it out how to defeat it. America ? "

America : " Yes ? "

Nimitz : " Show the picture of the ship ! "

America : " Here you go sir Nimitz ! " *Gives her mini tab*

Nimitz then use a projector to show on the image from America's tablet and all of them in that room overhelmed with expressions of surprise with what they see now.

Missouri : " What the ... "

Sacramento : " That thing is a huge one ! "

Vella Gulf : " It looks like  ... abig trimaran Battle Carrier ? "

Arleigh Burke : " That damn boi is reminds me of alicorn "

Seawolf : " From Ace Combat 7 : Skies Unknown ? "

Arleigh Burke : " yup "

Texas : " So ... what should we do now ? Can't we just blast that Giant Hay stack like we destroy the other ships ? "

Nimitz : " Not as easy as that Miss Texas, that thing has a force field according to my Hawkeye plane, which is hard to make a hole "

Arleigh Burke : " sir ? " *Raise his hands*

Nimitz : " Yes Arleigh ? "

Arleigh Burke : " Me & some of us modern warships friends here have Nuclear explosive warhead missiles too, why we can just use it ? Blast the shield with the Nuke, then we smash that big boy together ? "

Nimitz : " Yes we can use the nukes ... "

Bismarck : " What's a nuke ? "

Vella Gulf : " Mass destruction weapon that use Uranium as the explosive source "