The 18 Boss Attack : Preparation

Now all Modern Warships and Azur Lane shipgirls are gathering together to discuss how to find their friends that missing.

Nimitz : " Any of you guys have an idea to find out friends and bring them back ? "

Shipgirls of Azur Lane : *nodded their heads saying no*

Nimitz : ...

Vella Gulf : " Sir, my best option is we need to find a clue for searching them. Cause without a clue is useless "

Nimitz : " Yeah you right... but where we going to find that clue ..... " *Door sound opening*

Missouri : " Hey sorry guys, may i speak with Nimitz and you all ? "

Nimitz : " Sure thing sir "

Missouri : " Get to docks now ! We got a company, a VERY big one ! "

Nimitz : " What does he mean VERY big one ? "

AT THE DOCKS

The shipgirls and shipboys were surprised with what they see now, a giant space Battleship that have a look similiar to the original Space Battleship Yamato. But just more different look, it has 5 main guns and most very weird thing is there is a mini size B - 2 Spirit stealth bomber plane. At that moment also, they saw the ship's main bay doors opened and revealing the Kansen that is another shipboy.

 At that moment also, they saw the ship's main bay doors opened and revealing the Kansen that is another shipboy

( Author : Reason why i choose this cause is a reference from the game Warship Battle and of course i love it )

( The Kansen of the ship ☝🏻 )

??? : " Hah... greetings fellow Modern Warships and Azur Lane shipgirls ... "

Nimitz : " Greetings to meet you... sir ? "

??? : " I am the modification version of the original Space Battleship Yamato ... hah ... *Panting* , they usually calls me the Yamato Universe. But just call me Yamato for short "

Arleigh Burke : " Space Battleship Yamato ?! "

Seawolf : " Unexpected... "

Nagato : " Y-y-you are Yamato ?! "