The Arrival

When the fleet return back to the base everything was a mess. Lot of ships around the base was destroyed, the Manjuus are doing they're best to help the damage. While San Diego was crying saw her ship get shotdown, and sink to the shallow waters.

San Diego : " NOOO !!! MY BEAUTIFUL SHIP !!! "

While he others are trying to help the other shipgirls, Nimitz get helped to get his ship dry docked. And then his Giant Super Carrier appears on the dry dock. Then Nimitz was carried to a meeting room, where Enterprise, Ilustrios, and Prince Of Wales having a private talk with Nimitz.

Ilustrios : " I never know that your ship is really that big "

Nimitz : " Well of course Miss Ilustrios, my ship's length overall is 332,8 meter long or I should say 332 meters "

Prince of Wales : " Your ship is so long ! How much is your displacement is ? "

Nimitz : " About 100.000 Tons "

Prince of Wales : " Now that's one heavy ship I ever heard "

Enterprise : " Excusme me, may I ask a question. How do you know about me like you ever said earlier ? "

Nimitz : " For short, you are one of the most creative Carrier in WW2 with your results, you got 11 battle stars as a reward "

Enterprise : ( Feels Proud ) " Wow, and what happen ? "

Nimitz : " But please don't be upset okay ? You get scrapped due to no cost to make you a museum ship like Missouri, Midway, or even Iowa "

Enterprise : " I GET SCRAPPED ?! "

Nimitz : " But the good news, your steel and your fighting spirit make my country rebuilded you back, but as a Nuclear powered Super Aircraft Carriers. The name is USS Enterprise CVN - 65, the first Nuclear powered Super Aircraft Carrier also the longgest ship ever build, with her size about 342 meter long. I call her big sister Enty, I several times ever meet her on duty alongside my other 10 brothers "

Enterprise : " So I have a daughter then in your timeline "

Ilustrios : " You said have 10 other brothers ?! Is that true ? "

Nimitz : " Of course Miss, me and my 10 brothers are known as the Nimitz classes. There are : me Nimitz, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Carl Vinson, Theodore Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln, George H. W. Bush, John C. Stennis, Harry S. Truman, and the last and our youngest brother Ronald Reagan "

Prince of Wales & Ilustrios :
" That's is so many of them ! "

Nimitz : " Is there anymore questions ladies ? " ( Saying as he fixing his hat )

Prince of Wales : " Oh yes, will you like to join Azur Lane ? "

Nimitz : " As long we fighting the bad guys I am in. Or should i say, I am ready to joining you girls "

Enterprise : " Thanks for joining us Nimitz " ( Shaking Nimtz's hand )

Nimitz : " Is okay Miss Enterprise, now will you excusme I about to take a rest on my Super Carrier. See you girls later "

Enterprise : ( Whisper ) " Hey Wales, we don't have any more dormitory rooms again ? "

Prince of Wales : ( Whisper ) " We are ran out of them, I will ordered the Manjuus to build one for him "

Suddenly, Enterprise got an idea, you guys can know what I mean right ? 😏

Enterprise : " Uhm... Nimitz ! I think you could sleep on my room with me, I am afraid you rather uncomfartable sleeping in your ship alone "

Ilustrios and Prince Of Wales just staring confusely towards Enterprise decision.

Nimitz : " Hihi, let me guess then. Are you just want me to be more closer to you or you just want to help me ~ ? "

Enterprise suddenly blushing when Nimitz saying that.

Nimitz : ( Scratch his back head )
" Hahaha, it's okay. I just sometimes want to teasing Someone, sorry "

MEANWHILE IN SAKURA EMPIRE

Akagi : " Hold still okay sis ? "

Kaga : " Sister, y - your face is to close with me..."

Akagi : " Owh no ! You also has another scar on your cheeks here. It world be bad if i not cure it soon "

When the Fox sisters are curing their self. Someone knock the door, and it was Zuikaku & Shoukaku. They were discussing about the shipboy that just appeared in Azur Lane world, shortly when the crane sisters leave them, Kaga asked her sister's permission to sleep in his room due to the unexpected attack. While Akagi... well you know yourself...

Akagi : " Nimitz.... Nimitz... Hihihi... HAHAHAHA ONE DAY YOU WILL BE MINE FOREVER !!!! MUAHAHAHAHA !!!! "

Kaga : " NEE - SAMA !!! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP YOU KNOW ?! "

Akagi : ( gasp ) " Ups...sorry sister "

To Be Continue