Chapter 8

Before Gigan can strike Rodan down, the latter stabs him in the eye with his wing before he could even react

Gigan roars in pain with his eye being barely intact.

Gigan stomps Rodan's head who can't even get up.

Rodan gets back up and smiles.

Gigan: And now what? Are you happy to get dismembered? Hahahah.

Rodan: Time to get serious.........

Gigan: Eh? What do you mean by that?

Rodan: Sure, I've used my full power, but..........you haven't even seen 1% of my true speed.

Gigan: (He's gotta be joking).

Rodan: Start to tramble mechanical chicken.

Rodan opens his wings wide.

Gigan: Well then come here! I'm waiting! You are the one who should tramble!

Gigan laughs and roars at him.

Rodan flies across the Milky Way  and returns to Earth before stabbing Gigan with his beak in less than a second.

Gigan: W-what...........(I didn't even see him....)

Rodan: And this is just the beginning.

Gigan: (Why is he so serious all in a sudden?)

Rodan flies aroundmmultiple galaxies, returns to Earth and wing strikes Gigan.

Rodan smiles at him.

Rodan: Now what? You're not so cocky anymore? Huh hook bird?

The fire demon flies across the entire Universe, returns to Earth anf strikes Gigan with his beak, sending him flying in less than a nanosecond.

Gigan gets back up and roars

Gigan: Don't think that's Enough to beat me!

Rodan: Seems like the opposite hahah.

Rodan makes 9 laps around the Universe and strikes Gigan with his beak 9 times in 1 nanosecond.

Gigan roars in pain.

Rodan makes 98 laps around the Universe and strikes Gigan the same amount of times in 0,8 nanoseconds.

Rodan flies so fast giving the impression of being a red line full of fire.

Rodan makes countless laps around the Universe and strikes Gigan, terribly damaging the Cyborg.

Gigan trie to hit him, but gets striked 3,000 times instead.

Rodan: Are you enjoying the trip????!!!!!!

Gigan: I'LL KILL Y-

Gigan gets striked 9,800 times.