Chapter 27

Gigan: You.............

Rodan: The fuck are you still alive?????!!!!!!! I've blown you into pieces! I saw your whole body explode! And why do you look so different??!! I remember you looking like a rooster with hooks last time.

Gigan gives a sarcastic smile.

Gigan: If you think blowing me up would kill me then you truly have no idea what I'm capable of. And about my upgrades, the Keizer was kind enoigh to reassamble and upgrade me, you like it?

Rodan smiles back.

Rodan: Oh, so now you think you're unbeatable just because I forgot to throw away the can's remains?

Rodan charges the flames from his wings.

Rodan: But this time, I won't make the same mistake. Let's see what your boss can do after I vaporize your atoms.

Gigan starts laughing.

Gigan: Hahahahah! I forgot how much shit your beak says!

Gigan sharpens his Sickles before roaring at Rodan.

Gigan: I WILL RIP YOUR WINGS OFF AND MAKE YOU EAT THEM!

Rodan flies towards Gigan and tries to wing-strike him.

But Gigan quickly dodges, jumps, slashes Rodan in the face with his Bloody Sickle and kicks him before grabbing him with his tail and slamming him to the ground.

He then strikes Rodan away with his Sickle.

Rodan gets up.

Rodan: (He's incredibly strong.)

Rodan tackles Gigan and stabs him in the head with his beak.

Gigan counters with a Sickle-stab and a drop-kick.

Gigan then flies towards Rodan and stabs him in the stomach with the spike on his head, causing massive bleeding.