Chapter 17

REALM OF JUDGMENT

Monster X gathers all the Warriors and Dark Lords of the army.

(From minute 00:00 to 00:52 of the soundtrack)

Monster X: Many species in this World have ruined all of creation, but one in particular is responsable for the extinction of entire species, destruction of the enviroment and cruelty towards their own kind, they do this in every Universe they are in, I am talking about humans, the Destroyers of Nature. They are the main race we need to get rid of.

Monster X calls all the Low Tier Warriors.

Monster X: Ebirah, Kumonga, Kamacuras, Hedorah.

The 4 Kaijus make a step towards Monster X.

Ebirah, Kumonga, Kamacuras and Hedorah: YES KEIZER!

Monster X: Go in the Universe where Godzilla lives and wipe out humanity, you will destroy the humans who live in other Universes later.

Ebirah, Kamacuras, Kumonga and Hedorah: YES KEIZER!

The 4 Warriors teleport using a black portal.

*End soundtrack*

Monster X: Muto Prime.

Muto Prime: Yes Boss??!!

Monster X: Call your Mutos and order them to follow Ebirah, Kamacuras, Kumonga and Hedorah's mission.

Muto Prime: Count on me Boss! Hok! Fe! Where are those 2 dumbasses.

HokMuto and FeMuto: We are here Prime!

Muto Prime: What are you waiting for dickheads?! Go follow the 4 Low Tier Warriors' mission!

HokMuto: Prime, why do you have to treat us like this

Says HokMuto with a desperate expression.