Prologue

━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

Located on the third floor of the enormous Hogwarts castle, there is a room; inside there are two tables, a chair, an enchanted book with endless pages, an infinite amount of paper with the Hogwarts' school logo.

Oh, and we mustn't forget-- a quill moving by it's own will.

Most students go about their lives not caring about it, but it is only because of that book and quill that they have gotten to where they were.

Why? Well it's the quill that's writing their hogwarts letter with the help of the book keeping records of their personal information, of course! Don't worry, any teacher that looks inside the book sees it as nothing but empty.

It's a normal day for Mr Quill; he writes letters, writes letters, and writes letters. The only time he gets to rest is on the 1st of September, when the Hogwarts' term starts. Professor Dumbledore came by like everyday, to see if Mr Quill is writing everything correctly or not. Not that it's needed, but for the sake of not being bored out of his mind.

Mr Quill can see every one of the potential students, he does not know how he can, he just does. He finishes writing a letter, he watches yet another paper land in front of him. He checks the records book. 'Athanasia de Alger Obelia'. He sees her playing with a… Dog? Wolf? And Obelia? Never in his hundred years of writing letters has he ever heard of that name.

Ah, it seems Dumbledore has noticed him not writing for a moment. He should start writing the letter.

'Dear Miss. de Alger Obelia,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1, we will await your owl by no later than July 31

Yours sincerely, 

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress '

Ah, how he loved being Professor McGonagall.

After writing the address the letter flew to the other table where letters are kept for owls to deliver. Dumbledore went over to that letter. He didn't pay much attention to it-- he has letters to write, you know.

"Obelia...?" He heard him say, right about 3 seconds later a portal opened. It's almost as if the universe is forbidding him from writing letters, he sighed.

The portal sucked in the letter, nothing more. Dumbledore looked surprised. He then exited the room. 'Weird. It seems the portal thinks the rest of us are not worthy for it...' Thought Mr Quill, coming back to his unfinished letter.

'...'

'It's been an hour, why isn't the portal closing? '

━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

Words: 451