𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10

━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

A/N: yay school has started again and my sleeping schedule is in shambles. that, of course, will not stop me from releasing 2 new fanfics which are in progress. honestly, I love working under pressure, so my updating schedule (not that I even have one) is gonna remain pretty much the same. HOWEVER I have recently been chosen to be part of the 'student counsel' which is just a glorified way to call me an exclusive servant for the teachers. I had no say in that decision nor was I given a choice to refuse, so expect to sense stressful writing in the future chapters. I'm too fucking immature for tis shi dawg pls im js a girl

fun fact, whenever I tell yall that a chapter is 'in progress dw bbg', it is most likely, definitely not. last time when I said 'ch 10 in progress yasss 😻🎀🎀' it was fucking not. I lied. I hadn't even typed in the fucking title of the chapter 😭 and by telling you this, I'm teaching you guys to not trust me. never trust me please I'm always lying. now brb I gotta reread, forgot the plot of this damn fic 👹 please comment more, my hoes are inactive and I need to talk to someone or I will internally go ape shit and holy fuck this note is so long I'm so sorry

━━━☆・*。
・゜+.
°。+

'Bloody hell.' Ron buried his face on his desk with the help of his arms when Lucas casually took a seat next to him. It was Potions class, one he'd been warned to be dreadful. He'd heard from Fred and George and lots of seniors that their Potions teacher, Severus Snape, was not a pleasant guy. He already braced himself for Snape's attitude, but with the addition of this clearly evil yet fine lad who appears to not give a damn about anything other than a certain someone?

'Screwed. That's what I am. Absolutely screwed.' Ron deadpaned, carefully turning his head to Harry's side. However, Hermione's head was in the way of sparking up a conversation with him. Ron groaned, which Hermione heard. She sent him a glare, and then went back to reading her copy of Most Useful Potions– Origin, Steps On How To Make Them, And More.

Harry doodled on his extra piece of parchment, which Ron seemed to find unbelievable. Surely, the two had a mutually opinion towards Lucas. How could he be so relaxed as to dare doodle!?

On the contrary, however, it wasn't at all how Ron thought. Harry simply hadn't noticed that Lucas had taken a seat next to his friend's. If he had, in no way would he be so relaxed as to dare doodle.

Lucas, on the other hand, was this close to bidding good riddance to everything and falling asleep. (Quite the sight for the girls who'd began to fancy him, who happen to be quite a lot.) After all, it wasn't as if he already didn't know quite literally everything that will be taught to them. They were learned and perfected by him centuries ago, literally.

A bang was heard, a few students turned their head towards the door. Snape gave no time for the students to take in his features as he smoothly sprinted to the front of the class, his black garments flowing in the air as he did.

"There will be no wand waving or silly incantations in this class," He immediately began, looking down at his students. "As such… I don't expect many of you to understand the subtle science and exact art of potion making."

Snape's nascal tone made Lucas snort inside, he found it humourous how intimidating Snape tried to be. Perhaps it worked, actually, seeing as the class which was bumbling with conversations became all of a sudden, silent.

"However, those select few…" Lucas followed Snape's gaze, which was on a egoistic and cocky looking blond, whose name Lucas was sure he heard many times before.

'Probably Drake or something.' Lucas placed his chin on the palm of his hand, holding it up lazily.

"… who possess the predisposition." Snape continued. Draco, or rather, Drake smirked proudly, knowing that his godfather was talking about him.

The sleeping option has never appealed Lucas so much like it does now.

It was when he was this close to falling into deep slumber that he was woken up by the sound of Snape's louder-than-usual voice, presumably talking to a one Harry Potter.

Him, Lucas managed to remember. He had to be cautious, after all. Athanasia seemed to be 'fond ' of him.

He forcefully snapped his eyes open, half annoyed by the universe's refusal on letting him sleep in peace.

"Harry Potter." Said Snape coldly, crossing his arms. "Our new cele--"

Thud.

Before anyone knew it, Snape had somehow slipped and was on the ground, his butt being first to go. His expression changed to one of surprise to angry and embarassed, immediately getting up. Muffed laughter sounded from the students, even the Slytherins. Draco himself had to pinch the back of his hands to prevent his laughter.

Lucas smirked, proud of his work.

Harry sighed in relief, he was afraid that Snape was picking on him or something. But how did Snape just randomly slip like that? It reminded him of the Sorting Ceremony, when Draco, too, pulled a similar stunt.

Harry turned his head to Lucas, freezing when he noticed the 'sinister' expression on his face.

And that was what lead to Harry making a mental list of 'Why Lucas Terrifies Me'

━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

A/N: I'm having a fucking migrane I'm gonna vomit oml I'm so sorry I gotta cut this short

━━━☆・*。
・゜+.
°。+

Words: 955
Date published: 26/02/24