𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

A/N: I was debating with myself on whether I should put Athy in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, and I think you get the reason why. Ravenclaw was possible, but I just don't think it fits Athanasia? Welp 🗿

So, which house should Athy be sorted? I'd appreciate if I could get a bit of an analysis on the topic as well haha 🧚✌️

━━☆・*。
・゜+.
°。+

Dumbledore didn't stay for long. Though, of course, he explained things about the school, where to buy the supplies, and overall all things necessary for the wizarding world there. Dumbledore was astonished to hear that magic exist there too, and pleased at the fact that it was accepted by everyone to not have it kept a secret.

It was the world he dreamt of, who wouldn't be happy?

Travelling from dimension to dimension wasn't a problem. Lucas moved the portal to an unused room, and cast a spell to notify Claude everytime he and Athanasia entered or exited the portal.

'As expected of the magician of the tower! Even at such a young age he could do such things..' Felix complimented, oh but if only he knew.

And yes, you read correct. Lucas would be attending alongside Athanasia. Claude wouldn't let her go without an escort, Lucas 'volunteered' after seeing the fiery glares of Athanasia asking him to help her. Dumbledore agreed to let Lucas attend seeing as how easy it was for him to apparate, he was surely greatly talented. And perhaps if there was something Lucas had yet to learn, he would be delighted to each him.

Athanasia, on the other hand, figured Lucas knew more than he showed. He said he knew about it when she showed him the letter, but how did he? He even brought Dumbledore out of nowhere! Ah, well.. Perhaps from the portal, she guessed. Though, it was still weird.

About Raven, she knew she couldn't bring him. So she spent extra time playing with him, so much so that Lucas had to hide him so that there wouldn't be a repeat of last time. Don't take this the wrong way, he wouldn't have minded because it meant more mana for him. But for some reason, he didn't want to see her in pain.

During her trip to Diagon Alley, Athanasia had gotten a glimpse of a calendar. The year was- '1991' She stopped at her tracks. 'At least there won't be a single boring year, I guess..'

Are you wondering about the wands now? Well, apparantly since her world was used to not using wands and usually just directly cast spells with no words needed, she found out she was greatly 'skilled in wandless magic and non-verbal spell casting', according to Ollivander after numerous broken wands, glasses and lamps when he finally asked her to cast a spell of her choice on her own. It was the same for Lucas, but rather than breaking things he instead straight up showed him. Which Ollivander very much appreciated.

After getting back from Diagon Alley, Athanasia decided that she should memorize her potions book along with a few others. There is no way she would let herself be in any way roasted by Snape. She didn't hate him, she didn't really like him either.

And now, here she was at the train station. She asked Lucas to change her eyes to regular blue, to avoid suspicion. He did too, his to hazel.

Not a lot had come, it was only Claude, Felix, and Lilian. Lillian was crying ever since morning, she would really miss the princess who she had been with since birth and watched grow up going away. The fact that Athanasia would still visit them and even come back during december didn't make her feel better either. It took her a lot of comfort from Athanasia and Felix to finally calm her down. She gave her one last hug before allowing the rest to say goodbye. The moment she did, another set of tears came from Felix. He gave her a bow, "I wish the princess a wonderful time at Hogwarts." He said, his voice was trembling a bit. He really was trying his best to not cry. Which failed miserably when Athanasia hugged him, muttering a 'Thanks'.

Now it's was Claude's turn. He thought he wouldn't mind, to be honest. Athanasia was only going for a few months, he told himself in an attempt to reassure himself. He went forward, and spoke, "...Take care of yourself there." He wanted to say more, but there weren't any more words coming out of his mouth.

Athanasia smiled, even just a few words from him was enough for her. She knew it would hurt, a lot, when Jennette appears. So instead of him wasting words meant for the lovely princess to her, she'd rather he only said words meant for a soon-to-be forgotten princess.

It was enough, she was satisfied with just that. So she thought, if Jennette appears while she's away, she might as well hug him as if it were the last time he'd even be looking at her. So she did, as a child would do their favourite teddy being given away.

A sound came from the train, indicating it was time to go. Athanasia took one last look at her family before going inside the train, Lucas following behind.

━━☆・*。
・゜+.

A/N: How long as it been, huh?

Assuming you noticed, though it doesn't really matter if you didn't, my writing during the end of this chapter is a bit different than the other chapters.

And that this chapter is only around 800 words long-

You see, I got caught up in a bit of a war. Well, not exactly- But it's pretty intense, houses burning down, things being stolen by the people who started the damn shit, and all that.

Somehow, everyone had the same thought of 'let's go seek refuge in a police camp yuhh

With no internet, and barely being able to charge our phones, I had to delay the publishing of this chapter. Fortunately, I had written a bit before all this happened.

As the description hints, updates are slow as fuck. And it seems like they'll be even slower now haha 🌚☕

We're moving to another state, which, (by the time you will be reading this) we'll have probably reached.

Soo our house wasn't burnt down 😍 Which is weird because churches, as well as church quarters were the ones targeted the most to be burned- But they're still taking our things and shit. But then again, an empty house is better than no house at all ig 🗿☕

And yes, I am using this chapter as a rant because OMFG FUCK THEM. LIKE MFS JUST BURNING HOUSES OF PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T DO SHIT TO THEM, AND JUST CUZ THEY WAS SALTY AND SHIT?? MAN FUCK THEM. I HOPE THEY HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL OMGGG LIKE BRO WTF DID THEY DO TO YOU?? BITCHES BURNED DOWN A WHOLE ASS VILLAGE, THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE DEAD OML

As you can see, I am raging. This whole rant is like 400 words long so-
Anyway, I don't think you wanna read more of my rant so uh

👹❤️

━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

Words: 1214

Date published: 13/05/23