𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

A/N: 🤡🙏

━━☆・*。
・゜+.
°。+

Lucas kept his laid back expression as he walked to the Slytherin table. Perhaps it was his confidence, his generally attractive charisma that demanded the respect of his house mates. No one even dared to ask the question they considered oh so necessary: Are you a pureblood?

Draco seldom spoke, indulging himself in the feast (elegantly as to not tarnish his noble name, of course) whilst avoiding Lucas' eyes. His two goons were too oblivious to notice anything, and Parkinson too busy gossiping.

Ron was conflicted. It would make sense to him that Lucas was in Slytherin, since that would mean that he's evil. And him in general was screaming evil. But Athanasia's still been with him all this time, and she seems to him a wonderful girl! Could it be that she's just too kind?

Ron glanced at Athanasia whose attention was on the last student's sorting, he grew a little teary eyed realising Athanasia's true kindness. Harry, on the other hand, couldn't care less. True, he had been warned of Slytherins, but he couldn't care less. Athanasia didn't discriminate even a little, and he wanted to be like her. Who knows, maybe not all Slytherins are bad.

Harry nodded to his own decision, feeling proud of himself.

And Hermione?

'This.. This is just like the novels I read! A troublemaker boy and a kind, pretty girl.. Oh, this is simply too exciting! '

She was fangirling.

And so, the feast began. A seemingly abundant food appeared on each house's table, and the students began their devouring of the food.

Athanasia was listening to Penelope as she gave her a brief on Hogwarts. From senior to junior, you could say.

Her eye caught Dumbledore's, who sent her a warm smile accompanied with a nod and a raised glass of cheer. Athanasia returned the gesture. She also noticed him doing the same with someone next to her. She turned around to see Lucas, who was scowling at Dumbledore.

'Wait, since when was he sitting behind me? '

Lucas, who felt a familiar gaze on him, changed his expression to a playful one in a flick of an eye. People here were fucking blind. Heck, he could blow up the world and the hall would be too busy asking eachother about what they did during summer. Switching his seat with the one who was sitting behind Athanasia was nothing, said 'the one' was easily gaslighted by Lucas.

Athanasia recognised this face of his. She was a veteran of it, after all.

Lucas opened his mouth, a 'flattered but humble' smile accompanying his upcoming cheeky little words.

"Princess, if you really wanted to look at me that bad-- ack" Athanasia kicked his feet, her eyes threatening to hit his precious head if he tried any more.

Lucas yielded, giving her a somewhat jesty smile.

A few people who noticed their antics couldn't help but stare in awe. It was like a little crossover: the prettiest girl and boy in the hall being friends. There were little envious gazes, since they all mutually agreed that the two looked most perfect for eachother.