𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

A/N: Since most people in the (sort of) refugee house had left for other trouble-free-places, there were a lot more chances to charge my phone 💃✊
Also, as I am writing this, it's 1 am, dark, and am quite a distance away from where I'm exactly staying because my bitch ass stomach said 'fuck you lmao', and apparently, our bathroom privileges were taken away and I had to use the one which I mentioned was quite far away. So I walked here alone, thinking I'd be okay on my own. Obviously I'm not 🗿(🤡)

━━☆・*。
 ・゜+.
°。+

Athanasia was determined. She searched through every compartment, her focus was on finding a certain boy with glasses in clothes far too big for him, and a redhead. Of course, not without dragging Lucas, who would complain every 30 seconds, along with her.

Then finally–

'Ah ha!' Athanasia mentally exclaimed.

The two boys in front of her looked at them. The said redhead's mouth was full of sweets, yet he managed to mutter a 'hello'. The other boy, who was none other than Harry Potter himself, followed his new found friend and gave them a nervous 'hello'.

Before Athy could reply, Lucas peeked over her shoulders. His eyes turned bored as soon as he saw the two boys, who looked confused about the head that had just suddenly appeared. "Wha-" Athy attempted to question him, but he interrupted her saying "So this is what you spent all that time looking for?" Which was followed by a light punch from Athanasia. Which fortunately, went unnoticed by the others. Athanasia muttered a hush, clearing her throat she spoke.

"I apologise for my friend's behaviour just now. Do you mind if we sit here? The rest of the compartments are full.." She said, 'please say yes, please say yes, please say ye–'

"I don't mind.. What do you think, Ron?" Harry asked, with an innocent expression. Ron, mouth still half full with candies, nodded. "Sure" He finished eating the last bit of candy in his mouth, while he did, Athanasia sat down on the other side of the compartment, patting the space next to her indicating Lucas's seat. Lucas groaned, and went to sit next to her.

Ron, whose mouth was now free from candy, introduced himself.

"I'm Ron Weasley, and the guy next to me is Harry Potter!" He said, with a bit of an excited tone at the end.

Athanasia smiled at his positivity, "Athanasia De Obelia," She offered a handshake to both of them, which they accepted. "And this is Lucas.." She paused, looking at Lucas. Who seemed to get her reason for stopping, "Just Lucas." He attempted to 'explain', not letting his bored expression fade. At the same time, folding his arms, leaning towards the back of his seat.

Athanasia sighed at his actions. And turned to Ron and Harry, "I've heard of the name 'Harry Potter' before, are you perhaps well known in the wizarding world?" She asked them, attempting to put on an ignorant expression. Harry looked unsure, blushing a bit at the 'well known' part. Ron, though, immediately nodded. "Absolutely!" He exclaimed, "He defeated the most feared dark wizard in living memory when he was just a baby, after all!"

Athanasia grinned, thinking it was cute how Ron tells the reason behind Harry's fame. Though, she would've expected Ron to use 'most feared wizard of all time' instead, as he did most of the time in the movies and perhaps, books. Lucas could only mentally cringe at the 'most feared dark wizard'.

"That's so cool! I can imagine how many people say 'Are you really?' Everytime you introduced yourself" Athanasia expressed, Ron flinched a bit at the second part, Harry chuckled a bit. "I guess.. After all, surely I'd know my own identity."