ᴺᵒᵗ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ

━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

Hello 💃✌️

So, as you can see, this is not a chapter.

And no I am not discontinuing this I HAVE MY PRIDE AND DIGNITY AND I WILL NOT GIVE UP SO SOON 👹✊

Anyway, the real reason why I made this chapter is because of Athy's house.

Now, you and I both know Lucas is in Slytherin. As literally everything about him screams Slytherin- But then there's Athy.

Now, I am not that big of an expert when it comes to WMMAP, I don't have the literal motivation to re-read every chapter or search for a specific chapter, say, Athy's first tea party. My mind keeps telling me it's at around chapter 30, but again, no motivation to check.

Even when it comes to characters, I only have an idea of how they'd act, and I get so frustrated that I wish the wiki had a full analysis of their personalities.

Now don't worry– I'm getting to the point.

So as I had addressed, I do not think I have a very accurate view of the personality of WMMAP characters, but if memory serves me right—

Ravenclaw, I think, would suit Athy because early in the manhwa, one of her main focus was learning. She learnt more things as she grew up, off screen and on screen, I'm assuming. Her need to learn was motivated by her 'liking for compliments', when Lucas asked. Again, I didn't go back to read the chapter. What I said was based purely on memory 🧚

So possibility of Athy being in Ravenclaw? 78%..

I so do not wanna go into detail and I think y'all get my point so let's move on to the next house–

Hufflepuff— Now this, I'm half sure and half not-sure.
See, throughout the manhwa, Athy's seen as 'loyal' and kind of a peace maker? Like when Claude wants to kill the chefs, she eats the cake for the sake of those chefs. Pretty Hufflepuff, I think. Though, the other 'not-sure' half of me thinks every house would also be willing to do that, ‘But still-’ My other half says. Slytherin, I'd assume, would be like ‘🗿👍’ at that-

Possibility of Athy being in Hufflepuff? 84%

Gryffindor— So, Gryffindor eh?

...

Possibility is 67%, you and I both know why, 33% was taken off because of her 'Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw'-ness. Also, remember the scene where she was so willing to use the world tree for the sake of Claude even if it meant something might happen to her? Yup.

Alright, y'all been mentioning Slytherin a lot lately. So I ask, why?

Like, explain. Go into detail. Do anything, but just try to convince me that Athy's in Slytherin. Literally, I'm not challenging you here- I just wanna know why you think that 💀

While you do that, I'll go into my explanation; Have you even been paying attention to the WMMAP storyline? Go back to chapter one, see if that's Slytherin. Now, I know there are more softer Slytherins, but seriously. Can you imagine Athy being in Slytherin? It'll all be like “What's with these house prejudices!?”   “Stop bullying them, (Name-of-fellow-slytherin).”   “Gryffindor? Sure, they're pretty fun to be with!”   “Hufflepuff? They're nice, and very good friends, if I may add!”
She'll be an outcast the moment she enters, for god's sake. If you're gonna argue to me with the fandom's view Slytherins, know that I am judging this with the canon Slytherins that we have. Like Draco, Pansy, and his goons mostly. If you're gonna mention "Not all Slytherins are bad", well they sure are seen as bad, most 'not-bad' Slytherins were sorted into Slytherin for a reason.

Lockhart was sorted into Ravenclaw despite his almost squib self because even with his dislikable personality, he was pretty talented at the memory charm and made good use of it. He may have acted like an idiot, but he wasn't as stupid. So if you were thinking of mentioning Slughorn as your 'not-bad' Slytherin, remember that he was sorted there for a fucking reason. He must have some kind of mindset for the sorting had to say he was a Slytherin do you not think? Also, I have realised that 11 was too early to be sorted. Me when I was 11 and me right now are different as they can be, so maybe it was the same with Slughorn and his mindset changed at some point, but since there was no re-sorting, he had to remain in Slytherin. Perhaps that is how 'not-bad' Slytherins exist in the first place.

Now, I see some of you somehow convinced yourself that she is, in fact, a Slytherin through that one chapter where she had to deal with the nobles. And some of you want her to be in Slytherin for the sole reason that it would help her deal with the nobles. But do you realise that she would need to have the Slytherin traits for her to even be in Slytherin? Not to mention, she can deal with nobles with or without Slytherins traits. That nobles scene was her using her cleverness and smarts, she was brave, knew her place and that nobles place, and handled the situation correctly. As that one noble lady said.

Now don't get me wrong, those of you who said Slytherin had good intentions for what you said. But seeing canon, Athy's personality, and over-all the requirements for being a Slytherin, I just do not think that is posible. I apologise if I offended any of you as well 🗿

Also the reason why I care so much about Athy's house is because it's not just her. I've seen other characters being put into Slytherin just because 'they give off the vibes' instead of actually looking into their personalities and I get so fucking frustrated because they fail to understand how the sorting works. I made this 'chapter' through sheer annoyance itself–

So— Possibility of Athy being in Slytherin? 28%.

━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

Words: 1007

Date published: 14/05/23