First Day Of Classes 💨

(Longer than the last 2)

I dragged genya to the college while I could feel his warm hand holding min- UGH snap out of it muichiro stop being so wired you just got back with him and your acting like a wiredo ugh!

"Whats your first class?" Asked genya while we were standing in the main hall  "Math with Mr obanai" I said in a sad tone "Damn I have drama class first with Mr uzui" said genya " my second class is social studies with your brother" I said "Whoa same here" Genya said in a happier tone

We both went our ways and I arrived in math seated with a boy with red hair and a scar on his forehead. "Hey mui long time no see!"Said the strange looking boy "I don't know you sorry"I said to the strange boy and- HE CHUCKLED?! What a wiredo "It's me tanjiro"Said the boy "OH IM SO SORRY TANJIRO PLEASE FORGIVE ME"I said finally remembering.

I have something called amnesia... it's a condition which a person can't remember simple things like people and the name of things... I feel it'd getting worse since I almost forgot who Yuichiro was the other day I'm scared that I'll forget genya or even who I am...

"Class settle down I know it's your first day back and you all are sad or disappointed but its not our fault you paid for this" Said Mr obanai. Mr obanai always had this wired scar on his mouth that he used to cover up with but he stopped doing so. "How is the marriage doing sir?" Said a boy in the back "it's doing ok (Boys name) thank you for asking"

Half of an hour passed and second period rolled around and I met genya in Mr sanemi's room "let's sit in the back next to eachother gengen" I said while guiding him to our seat. We talked until the bell rung and Mr sanemi showed up... he looked mad but he called names and then he finally called mine "Muichiro Tokito?"Said sir "Yes I'm here"I said hoping he wouldn't look at me and genya sitting next to each other but unfortunately he did "Genya?"He said annoyed "h-here"Said genya "I know you all are adults but I will be doing assigned seats tommorw for reasons" Sanemi said while looking at us

A little time went by maybe 8 minutes and I caught genya staring at me "Focus"I whispered in his ear teasing him a bit. He blushed. After another 4 minutes go by I felt tired so I rested my head on genya but it was difficult since his shoulder was a bit far away but he grabbed the bottom of my chair and pulled it next to his to the point that we were shoulder to shoulder.. I blushed a bit.

"Thank you gengen"I said as I layed my head down on his shoulder but I felt someone glare at me, I looked up to see Mr sanemi stare at us "Reminder NO pda in the halls or classes EVER got that boys?"He said pointing at me and genya. I pulled my head up and felt everybody staring at us "understood sir" I said

"DING DING DING" Said the bell alluring us that 3rd period was calling for us "Reminder no pda" Said sanemi as I left for science class in Mrs Shinobu's room "Hey genya!" A voice said from afar... it was a girl talking to genya... I felt jealous but I ignored it and walked away.

I finally reached Mrs Shinobu's room and sat down next to a random girl who I know for sure I didn't know. "Hi I'm fuko(some random name)" Said the girl with long black curly hair with a smile and a blushed look to her "I'm mui.." I said looking away from Her "are you a boy or a girl? Sorry for asking heh" Said the girl nervously "Boy" I said straight forward "Oh that's nice" She annoyingly said with her loud but sweet voice.

Mrs Shinobu finally arrived and told us rules and stuff like how the other teachers did.

Class finally ended and next was lunch than some other classes after but I excitedly looked for genya in the cafe but got pulled to a table of random people, it was that girl again.. I think guko was her name or ruko i don't know "Hey muichiro wanna sit with me and my friends" She said still holding my hand tight.