"just two bros cuddling" 💨 & 👹 POV

Okay I SWEAR there will be the use of alcohol in this chapter

Mui POV:

Genya and I finally started to head down to his house to found nobody home.

"Perfect!" Genya said outloud

"Okay okay let's go inside" I said excited to try the liquid substance in my hand

We plopped down on the bed and right away I started to drink. "WHOA MUI SLOW DOWN BUD!" Yelled genya laughing

After that me and genya were both drunk AF and I didn't know what happened next but we apparently did so little that we just cuddled and talked. It was sweet tbh.

Writers note: Mui POV was so short and I didn't want the chapter to be short af so sanemis pov is next up in the same chapter and this part contains a lot of CURSING 😭👍

Sanemi's POV:

After work (doing school assignments for the next day of teaching n shit) I went straight home to rest my head but that was impossible from the hard smell of booze coming from genyas room "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?" Yelling out to expect a hungover genya but instead I seen both mui and genya cuddling.

"Damn" I whispered to my self. It seemed like never else happened so I let it slip and I also didnt wanna get into trouble I helped clean the drunken mess and the horrible smell of driffent kinds of liquor.

RING RING, RING RING
Blared my phone

"Who the hell is calling me?"... it was giyuu "hello?" I said "hello babe I'm just wondering if you wanna get something to eat Shinobu won't come this time since it is kanaos birthday." Said giyuu.

Of course I said yes since it felt like forever since it was just me and him on a date without Shinobu around I was pretty happy for this little moment with giyuu.

Writers note: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER