"Study" 🔫

Genya POV
(mainly a break for the angst)

Me and muichiro were walking to my house in the rain, I brought an umbrella and a jacket but mui stole it because he forgot it. Everything was nice until i saw Mr giyuu my gym teacher, and also my brothers boyfriend (genya doesn't know about the breakup yet) but Mr giyuu hasn't been treating my brother to great and everytime they are together they fight until the other can't take it anymore and storms off.

"Genya could we stop by my apartment before we go to your house? I gotta pick up some of my homework and the project due for Mr gyomeis class"

"Sure I don't see why not"

We walked to muichiros apartment and I sat in the lobby on my phone waiting for mui until I got a text.

New notification

tanjiro;

~Hiii genya I was wondering if you knew where insouke was

-nope haven't seen him

~I think he might of snuck into the trash again..

-HUH!?

~Anyways thanks genya!

I never wanna know what's going on with them. I was peacefully scrolling on my phone until a guy came from the elevator, i knew it wasn't mui since muichiro takes at least 30 minutes to pick up his stuff from his apartment because of his memory loss. I didn't pay to much attention to him until he sat right across from me. I look up to see a blonde man with long hair and rainbow eyes smiling at me. Creep..

"DOUMA YOU PIECE OF SHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Yelled a pick haired male with criminal tattoos all over his skin

"Awww can I not see my best friend akaza-dono?" Said the creepy looking man

"WE ARE NOT FRIENDS AND PLUS HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE!?"

The blonde man didn't respond but instead got up and walked past the pink haired criminal and started to talk to the other man's girlfriend

They 'talked' like this until mui came back

"Sorry it took so long I forgot where I put my key than I realized it was in my pocket"

"It's fine let's just get out of here"

We started to walk to my house and I felt relieved that we left because I couldn't handle hearing those two men argue any longer. Unfortunately my relief was cut short when I saw insouke picking through the trash like some sort of pig.

"Insouke wtf" Said muichiro looking disgusted

"Why the fuck are we friends with him?" I asked

"Wait we are friends with him?" He said genuinely curious

"Unfortunately we are" I said back

The feral looking man slowly turned around and had this rabid look in his eyes. He got on all fours and started to chase us.

"AAAAHHHHH WTFFFFF RUN GENYA RUN!"

"AAAHHHHH"

We ran for our lives.

He finally stopped chasing us when he saw tanjiro, than he started to chase zenitsu onto the busy road.

"That was the most scary thing EVER" Said mui huffing and puffing trying to breath properly

I couldn't talk right and just nodded in response, I look to my left and saw we made it to my house. The umbrella was ditched awhile ago because it was used to be thrown at insouke but it was still pouring down rain.

"Come on I don't want you to catch a cold" I said leading muichiro inside

I quickly noticed mud in the doorway is nemi home? Me and mui walked inside to find it pitch black, me and him walked up the stairs and into my room.

"GENYA?!" Yelled nemi

"YEAH ITS ME!" I yelled back

Mui laughed a little as he got our stuff out on the bed. He put his hair in a bun and looked up at me, he was adorable. Ugh I love this man so much

3 hours passed of straight work and it felt like hell, mui helped me with math and i helped mui with Mr gyomeis project.

New notification

Nezuko;

~hi genya, we found insouke apparently he bite 6 adults and 2 kids and is being charged for harassment and assault

I can't with them anymore

Words: 701