"Not again" 😡

Hello again this chapter includes alcohol and cursing (again) so beware and no smut

Yuichiro POV:

I don't get what mui sees in genya I just don't get it. He's a bad influence on mui for example mui yelled at me this morning.

I decided to go on a nature walk.

In the cold.

During winter.

Alone...

I walked and walked until I  heard an annoying voice "genya!" I yelled to myself. Why is he here at the liquor shop?

I didn't wanna see that perverts face so I just went the other way or else I probably would have punched him for touching mui.

After a bit of walking I decided to go to the local Cafe where I was greeted by a girl who looked surprised to see me?

"Oh hello sir welcome back in since you and your friend left on such a short notice we unfortunately had to throw away your food." The cafe worker said. "I'm sorry that wasn't me that was probably my twin." I said understanding the situation. But did she say... friend? "Miss who did this other friend look like?" I said "he had a mowhawk with green tips at the end of his hair and he was very tall!" The girl said "Sorry gotta go!" I yelled behind me leaving the cafe.

"Why is everyone leaving today-"

THAT UGLY ASS BITCH IS WITH MY BROTHER! it took me halfway there to realize that genya+liquor store= buying liquor and genya+mui at cafe= together buying booze so genya and mui+drinking booze= getting drunk TOGETHER ALONE

I never ran so fast in my life rushing to the liquor store than before I know it the two boys were gone from the store.

Writers note: sorry that this was short I will DEFINITELY use the warnings properly since I SWEAR the next chapter does contain alcohol