"Misunderstanding" 🦋

🦋= Shinobu POV btw

Shinobu POV

It was cold outside by the time I made it to the parking lot. I opened my car door and and sat for a while till I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my gallery. Tomioka is so dumb that I feel like I lose brain cells everytime I'm around him I think to myself. I smiled down at my phone at the picture I took 4 months ago on valentines day.

The picture was of shinazugawa throwing paper (I think and hope paper because those things looked like they could kill someone if you through it at their head) hearts at giyuu

The two were such a great couple, complete opposites. It just makes me feel weird whenever shinazugawa glares at me whenever I'm around, it's not like Im interested in tomioka.

I decided to send the picture to tomioka.

The man wasn't dumb as in knowledge but dumb as in he can't tell when someone likes him or thinks he's a genuine good person. Oblivious is the right word.

10 minutes later

I finally decided to drive off to my local CVS to collect the medicine for tomioka, he did run a huge fever. Maybe I should call shinazugawa to tell him tomioka is sick so I don't have to deal with him. I thought.

"Hello welcome back Mrs shinobu!" Said the boss as I walked in. Her name was Tamayo, she worked as the school nurse and boss of CVS. Shes a kind woman who is extremely smart in the science department, Her assistant is a pain in ass tho.

I waved hello and went to buy the needed medicine.

I could feel someone glaring at me but I just assumed it was lady Tamayos assistant.

Hmm.. which medicine is the cheapest and would work the best.. I thought to myself. There was no way I'm gonna spend over 20 bucks on tomioka unless he pays me back later infront of everyone.

"Hello kocho!"

Who could that be..?

I turned around to see mitsuri

"Hello kanroji, Are you not feeling well?" I asked

Before she could answer, her face went red and she started to blush. "O-oh n-no I'm not sick I'm actally here for..." she said looking down at her feet glancing at the shelf behind me.

Ohhh, she wanted to buy condoms for her and her boyfriend

I nodded in understanding and grabbed the medicine I thought would work best.

"Have fun mitsuri" I said before walking to the cash register.

Somehow I could hear the blush and embarrassment from mitsuri. Cute I thought. Wait what... I shook my head.

I placed the medicine and waited for it to be scanned

"36.99 is the total miss"

Oh well

I paid and left, for some reason I could still feel a uneasy glare from somewhere in the store. Strange.

Authors note: I'm sorry for not posting another chapter for a long time, I wasn't motivated at all and felt drained from school. Sorry once again.

Words: 510