"The punishment" 🔫

Genya Pov:

I woke up feeling horrible I'm pretty sure I was hung over. I stood up unaware of what happen last night and headed downstairs just to see 3 people looking me disappointed.

"Hey what's up you guys?" I said trying to sense some other emotion. But nothing else was shown. Just pure plain disappointment. "Genya honey did you sneak out last night?" Said my mother "uhm-" I tried to come up with a lie but before I could sanemi cuts me off "we all know the damn answer to that question so why don't we get straight to the DAMN point already!" Yelled nemi.

My father left the room and into the living room Turing on the news. "I went out drinking with tanjiro and the others... sorry" I tried saying while both my mother and brother glared at me for a more detailed answer "And?" Said my mother. " and I don't know what happened next i was drunk." I said telling the honest truth.

"I'll tell you what else happened tanjiro dropped you off at the Tokito dorm room and you and mui were doing shit with eachother to the point where you gave him a FUCKING HICKY!" Screamed sanemi as he tried to catch his breath.

I stood there.

In disbelief

In shock

In guilt

I gave muichiro a hicky... "I'm sorry I got to go.." I said while running upstairs in the process grabbing my phone

Genya

mui I was told I gave you a hicky is this true!?

Mui❤️

Ya lol Yuichiro is so pissed off rn luckily we don't got school so nobody can see haha

Genya

Why is this funny?!

Mui❤️

Sorry gengen <3

I smiled and blushed at mui's response but I still felt guilty knowing that I hurt him like that.. so I got dressed in a winter like oufit and walked out my room before being stopped.

"Where the hell are you going?!" Yelled nemi. "To get breakfast at the cafe" I said looking at the carpet infront of the front door "Ok but come straight home!" Yelled my mother worryingly as I walked out the door.

I lied.

RING RING
I called mui

"Yes hello?"Said his tried voice. "Hey mui wanna get something to eat?" I said "sure but I gotta sneak out because if Yuichiro finds out I sneaked out to talk to you he would literally murder us both" Said mui. I giggled and Said to meet at 10:40 even tho I was halfway there.

Writers note: sorry that this chapter is short