Chapter 1

The moth was scared, shivering in fear of the soldiers and the people in white, what do they want? Were they mad at them for disturbing their peace?

It was brought to a room and it was sat down, it's legs were covered by it's brown cape, it was frightened.

Maybe this was punishment for going alone without their friends? Thinking so lowly of themselves?

A person in a lab coat entered the room with an item, a clipboard.

"My name is Dr. Graham, could you perhaps tell us about yourself?" Said the researcher, a female with tanned skin, dark brown hair and green eyes.

The moth pointed to itself and tilted its head.

"Yes you, could you tell us about your origins?" Asked Dr. Graham.

The moth looked around before honking while gesturing how it came it stood on the chair, spread out its cape and began to spinning and pretended to fall, laying down on the floor.

"So you came by accident? From another world?" Asked Dr. Graham.

The moth nodded, honking as it went back to its chair.

They were escorted out of the room after the interaction was over and put them in a containment area meant for humanoids, a carpet, couch, few chairs, a bed, ect.

But it seemed that it was meant for a small child, the dead giveaway was the chest filled with toys.

But the moth didn't mind seeing that it had a stack of papers and a crayon box, it grabbed the box, looking in awe of the colors, grabbed a dark green, yellow, some pink and shades of blue and began to draw.

--------

Scp-#

The Flying humanoid, found in Honolulu, Hawaii in a mall, it was discovered by the mall's security and was reported.

The instance wears a light beige shirt and pants and a brown cape that contains 3 white diamond stars.

It's behavior appears to be friendly and cooperative, though it doesn't use words or sentences, it does use sounds, specifically honking.

-----------

Moth was finished drawing a set of pictures, it was proud of its work it looked almost exactly like it's vision.

As soon as it turned to a body mirror they saw that their hands, arms, shirt and partially their cap was covered in smudges of color.

Soon enough as it heard someone opening the door and saw Dr. Graham, moth ran over to its small table, grabbed its drawings and handed it over to Dr. Graham, honking in delight.

Dr. Graham got the drawings and saw them, one picturing the moth in a green space and light thunder and a faded light of yellow, another of the moth on the beach watching the sun rising while pink orange and yellow took over the blue sky, and finally another showing the moth looking at a cookie decorated with color.

As soon as Dr. Graham was done with looking at the drawings, it saw the moth grabbing a red candle and holding it up a heart shaped by a light rainbow color.

"What are you doing?" Asked Dr. Graham.

The moth was confused before quickly running away back to the table, and drawing, Dr. Graham watched in fascination as Moth was drawing before being finished and showing the moth and seemingly a grey humanoid both holding their own red candle before another drawing beneath it showed that the grey humanoid was another being like it after joining their red candles together.

Dr. Graham pressed the button on her walkie talkie and requested a red candle, after it was delivered, Dr. Graham's candle was then joined together with the moth's causing the moth to be happy and honking, running around dr. Graham.

Soon enough Dr. Graham discovered that this action was a friendship ritual.

Not that Dr. Graham mind but that meant that the higher ups was not going to be happy, but seeing the scp so happy and hopping up and down honking.

----------

Moth was happily sitting down and watching the Tv, seeing an animal, meanwhile Dr. Graham was getting reprimanded by her superiors for getting attached to the scp.

"I didn't even knew what it meant until it was too late! But look this scp is harmless, and is already classified as safe! Certainly it just needed a friend so it can be comfortable." Said Dr. Graham as the moth was drawing with a yellow crayon before switching it out with grey.

"Nevertheless Dr. Graham, Scp-# still hasn't been researched enough, it's still a gamble whether not it's something else, remember Scp-1048?" Said Dr. Claymore a level 4-Researcher and the newly appointed head Researcher of Scp-#.

Dr. Graham scoffed, she was only a level two researcher, she was only able to get this position because of Claymore's help.

Nevertheless she still wanted to reach the high honor of being a respected researcher in her field, even if some of her friends never believe in her.

A honk was heard and the two researchers saw the moth finished with their picture.

"And unlike Scp-1048, they do use their artistic talent for communication." Said Dr. Graham as she entered the cell along with Claymore seeing that Scp-# held up a drawing of it riding a manta ray like creature along with other beings that wore masks different hairstyles and different shapes and colored capes.

The Moth gestured to the wall, wanting it framed.

The request was accepted and the moth was happy and did its little happy dance.