Chapter 5

Another interview was done, the moth was eating some ice cream to cheer themselves up.

After revealing that they could see and guide spirits, or 'ghosts' as these beings called them.

Running around in the facility and seeing researchers and guards who were happy to see them made them feel safe and a bit more happy.

The moth ran again, having the mild case of the zoomies until they bumped into a researcher, Dr. Glass.

The level 2 researcher looked down to see the scp sitting down and massaging their head, the researcher was surprised to see an scp out in the open until he saw their small keycard.

"Scp-#! There you are, we need you to be more careful-! Oh apologies for the inconvenience." Said Dr. Graham as she picked up the moth like a toddler and she apologized as the moth wrapped around their arms around her, looking more like a toddler.

"Oh no, not at all, it's my fault. Who is this scp?" Asked Dr. Glass.

"This is scp-# otherwise known as the living light, but the staff are currently thinking of a nickname." Said Dr. Graham.

"Then nice to meet you #." Said Dr. Glass as he reached out his hand for a handshake to which the moth shook his hand with two hands, honking at him.

The moth honked again as Dr. Graham placed them down before they gone back to their case of the zoomies.

Running down the hallway and they fell down.

H-HONk!

Cried the moth feeling the pain before hearing a voice, it whimpered another honk as they turned around to see a black figure wearing a white mask reminiscent of a bird.

"Fear not child, I am a doctor." Said a voice, a French accent was heard in its voice.

It was scp-049, the plague doctor.

The moth honks almost sounded like a sad squeak, the moth waddled over and pointed to their forearm, the plague doctor took out his doctor's bag and grabbed a roll of bandages, wrapping the forearm before tying it up, the moth seemed to be happy from the way it waddled over and gave the doctor a hug before walking off, learning their lesson not to do the zoomies outside their room.

The plague doctor was amused at the very least before noticing behind him was a few guards holding up their guns.

The plague doctor was now annoyed, don't these guards know anything about not threatening and harming doctors? These days even soldiers break basic rules of gentlemanly warfare.

--------------

The manta flew out to the sky and sang, a deep low and soothing whale like sound boomed across the sky as it fly through the clouds.

The children who were still awake saw a glimpse before getting caught by their parents.

Teenagers who were walking down the streets looked in confusion before one of them took a photo.

Parents and adults were unaware, not interested in what the youngsters saw.

The manta hid in the clouds more now before singing again, it's song heard by everyone either hearing its ringing undertones in their deep slumber or lulled to sleep.

As soon as it was out of the cities and villages it began its descent to the ground before hearing familiar sounds of the light.

It sang louder, unaware that the dark dragon followed it from miles away, it's blue light slicing through the clouds as it's dark silhouette was never visible.