Chapter 2

Despite being the size of the average toddler, measuring at 70 cm compared to 160 cm Dr. Graham and 189 cm Dr. Claymore, Moth was happily able to get on top of a chair and flying off, causing distress to Dr. Graham and Dr. Claymore that were basically now caretakers of this safe class anomaly.

People were staring in jealousy in the mess hall as Moth was eating some apple sauce and getting their face cleaned by Dr. Graham that treated the anomaly like a child.

Since it was deemed a safe class and got approval from the site director, moth was able to roam the site and the fun part was that it was permitted to fly but as long it's in the area of the site.

It was confused on why it was put on a child harness but figured that it was for its safety since there were many unsafe anomalies.

But it didn't know that their approval to fly was also because they needed to be tested.

As soon as it was let go of their harness their cape quickly flapped by itself and their entire body radiated light before it flew, one of their glowing stars now dimmed.

Dr. Claymore recorded it as Dr. Graham quickly wrote down notes.

Moth was gliding around in til it flapped again going up into the clouds, which distressed the bejeezus out of the two since they possibly could've let the anomaly out before calming down when Moth returned and wet from going into the clouds.

Dr. Claymore checked the cape and saw two of the glowing stars now dimmed but one was still glowing.

-----------

Moth was happily looking at the framed picture and continued drawing their new piece before being ushered into another room, a cross test.

They hold on tightly onto their box of crayons and few sheets of paper that it was able to grab before getting ushered inside to see a small girl in a yellow dress with flowers all over the yellow dress.

The girl seemed excited about having a buddy but was curious about Moth.

A person in a yellow hazmat suit told moth that this was Scp-053, and that they were going to have a play date.

Moth tilted its head before placing everything down and brought out the red candle before it was snatched away, which surprised the moth.

"Sorry Scp-#, but this is dangerous towards Scp-053 it will be confiscated for the duration of the play date." Said the man before he left.

The moth honked at him which made scp-053 giggle, the moth looked at her before they began to start their play date.

For the duration of the play date, moth was happily showing off their art skills and telling stories through them, even acting them out.

"So you are a living candle?" Asked the girl as she pointed at one of the drawings that held its moment of birth, near a cave that held drawings of the past.

The moth was a bit confused by her thinking but it did make a bit of sense but the moth shook their head and they began to draw, but this time it seemed to be its birth, a faceless, grey, humanoid then it showed another humanoid, it's being was entirely white sitting down, legs close to it.

The white humanoid was then shown to look up at the grey one and it held out its hand, the two held hands and then they turned into what seemed to be moth, then they began to draw what seemed to be a galaxy with multiple light beings, holding hands in rows flying to a giant circle of light.

Then another one, one of where multiple specks of light shoot out of the moth and now it's cape wasn't their, until the next drawing where a faceless humanoid of a yellow bright light stood and turned into a speck of light with small orange wings and then a cape appeared.

"So you are living light?" Said Scp-053.

Moth nodded before pointing to a drawing of what seems to be stone gateways to different places and blue humanoids that turned into small wisps of blue on what seemed to resemble graves.

After a few more minutes of them hanging out and moth learning more about this new world, moth was then escorted out but not before they honked bye which made Scp-053 smile and waving bye enthusiastically.

-----------

After further testing we have discovered that the Humanoid is made up of pure light, and though it doesn't appear to consume any sustenance from regular food items it does appear to charge up near a place that has fire, permission to add a fire place near the scp is required in order to bring the humanoid back to its pristine condition.

On further tests Scp-# appears to have a phobia to water whenever there is a large amount or it is in a body of water.

.....it also appears that the anomaly drew a pair of rain boots, coat and hat, gesturing that it wants it, request is currently pending.

-Dr. Claymore.

Moth had gotten their rain outfit and was playing in a forming puddle as foundation guards stand by, it didn't seemed to mind as it was too enthusiastic In finally able to play in water, kicking it as a small child would.