Chapter 3

Moth was skipping around the facility and had watched through an open door as two d-class were watching a weird peanut shaped thing made of stone while the another was cleaning up a brown and red substance.

Moth was wanting to greet the people but soon heard a sound and followed the sound, leaving the people behind.

They didn't mind that there were guards, it even received its own special little keycard to go around the foundation, it visited the break room where it even received a cookie.

They ate their cookie as they journeyed through the facility and peeked through the window where they saw a roundish orange substance eating scoops of candy.

The moth flinched in surprise as they saw a researcher, but how did they not hear them coming?

"Oh do you want to meet him?" Asked a female researcher, moth nodded, eager to meet the orange substance.

As soon as it entered the kid like play place, the orange substance gurgled as he greeted the female researcher eagerly before purring confusingly at the moth before enveloping the moth into an enthusiastic hug, purring and gurgling greetings.

The moth responded with its own eager greetings, honking.

After filling in the moth's curiosity they were away, having a bounce in their step and honking a merry tune.

The moth paused when they realized that they went past an open reinforced door, a keter one.

They panicked, thinking that the scp had escaped, they took a quick peek inside before realizing that a researcher was already inside and with a mask.

The moth looked at the photo of the mask before seeing the warning.

Unluckily for the foundation, they never learned how to read. (If ya know then your a chad)

Meanwhile Scp-035 had felt triumphant, the conniving mask had been patiently waiting for a chance to escape and now finally all thanks to his charisma and knowledge of human behavior and mind, he is finally able to get fre-

honk?*

The mask turned around to see another mask instead they had glowing circles for eyes, a glowing oval on their chest and another glowing diamond star on their forehead.

And he quickly noticed that they were really small, as size of a toddler.

But what really caught his attention was that this little figure had a keycard, even though it had decorations that were stickers and buttons, it was the better choice of escaping since the researchers' keycard melted into the substance, besides he had manipulated a great many people, how can this be different?

"Hello there, I am lost you see, could you take me to the exit?" Asked Scp-035.

The moth tilted their head slightly, before letting out their hand and honking at him.

This was too easy, even for him, but it will do greatly.

----------

Moth was happily leading the researcher to one of the exits, they had the knowledge of them because of the grace of Dr. Graham but unfortunately for Scp-035, moth was also one to take easy distractions.

Honk?*

The moth turned their head as they saw the nearby cafeteria, and they held one of the best thing they had ever discovered.

Ice cream

Moth was visibly smitten as soon as they saw the ice cream machine, letting go of the researcher and flying away to get to the ice cream.

And 999 was there too! Moth was excited as well as having an appetite for one of the flavors it was newly introduced to, cookies n' cream.

But the moth remembered the researcher and quickly returned to his side and they began to lead him again, walking down the hall as they took a small spoonful of ice cream and put the spoon near where their mouth would be and spoonful of ice cream vanished into a small spark.

035 was amused at best but also annoyed by this creature's tendency to get easily distracted, he was heavily impatient due to the fact his new body was melting away, flesh and blood turning black and decaying greatly and making a small trail already.

As soon as they arrived to one of the exits, the moth finished their ice cream and threw it away in a trash can, but as they threw away their trash, they noticed a trail of black and body parts that had cracks.

The moth paused before looking at scp-035, the two locked in a staring contest, before the moth let out a loud and panicked honk and ran, scp-035 follow suit.

Moth was lucky that they didn't learn enough vocabulary as they heard shouts.

Moth honked and honked loudly trying to get anyone's attention.

Scp-035 caught the keycard and pushed moth to the floor as he finally got the keycard, he paused in confusion as the moth began to curl up and light began to quickly shine in them before an outburst of light came out, causing his already fragile body to fall apart and also the outburst of light caused the entire site to go on alert.

As soon as security arrived and also a few researchers, they saw the moth and far from them was scp-035 and the moth's keycard.

As soon as moth was able to stand up, it look like a toddler crying for attention and comfort and they quickly ran over to Dr. Claymore and hugged his leg, hiding behind him as they honked, pointing at scp-035, the honks almost sounding like sobs.

In the end they got more ice cream and some time with Scp-999.

And after a recent interview with scp-035 about Scp-#, he showed clear curiosity and also disdain that they were able to get away with a powerful burst of light.