Chapter 7

The guardian held his spear as his honk was strained, seemingly having his full strength on his spear blocking Able's own blade.

The guardian used his flight to go up and fall back down and strike Able down only for able to block the attack and quickly pushed his blade to make the guardian slip and fall to the ground.

The guardian was on the ground but he quickly dodged Able's blade aimed towards his head, grabbed his spear and aimed it towards his throat, piercing the throat, blood began to ooze.

"Nice tactic, but that's not enough." Said Able before punching guardian in the face, ultimately sending him against the wall.

Tangerine and Amethyst squeaked in horror and began to cry out to the guardian urging him to get up even going far as for the twins to pull on Able's long ponytail, trying to bide for time but it only worked for a bit.

Surprisingly Able didn't even notice them, only approaching guardian slowly as his blood made a small trail.

Able was about to get the finishing blow before the guardian suddenly tackled able, grabbing ahold of his spear and with all of his might, sliced off Able's head.

Able's face froze in surprise and his body slumped over, limped.

Tangerine and Amethyst hugged Guardian, crying in honks as Able's body disappeared along with his blood.

The guardian huffed before picking up the two and carrying them away from the room, eager to be rid of this awful memory.

-----------

The guardian sat on the floor seemingly meditating before feeling the stares behind him, Tangerine and Amethyst were sitting down, watching their savior like lost little puppies or imprinted Ducklings even following the guardian.

Meanwhile moth was having another tea party with Scp-053 even helping Scp-053 make her own cape, though they were aware that she was not able to fly, but the cape just felt nice.

And another meanwhile, Dr. Alto Clef had his shotgun, still trying to find out who in their right mind would dare insult him!

And obviously he concluded that Dr. Bright was at it again, so he stomped down the hall to arrive at his office and saw Dr. Bright whistling a merry tune organizing documents.

"You can drop the facade, I know you did it." Said Dr. Alto Clef.

"...... what? I did a lot of things these past few days, can you narrow it down?" Asked Dr. Bright, holding in a chuckle.

"The ice cream ordeal, in the cafeteria." Said Dr. Clef.

"Hmmmm.... Maybe I did maybe I didn't?" Said Dr. Bright before passing Clef and going down the hall.

"I got my eyes on ya." Said Dr. Clef as he narrowed them at Dr. Bright before slowly entering his office.

----------

Blue Jay was on her tippy toes as she performed ballet that she watched religiously on the Tv, Dr. Graham applauded her for her performance Tangerine and Amethyst faces lit up in realization before taking out their instruments.

Tangerine pulled out a pan flute, Amethyst a piano, and they Amethyst coughed in honks before beginning to play the piano and tangerine following with his beat.

Blue Jay began to dance again this time to the beat of their music, her movements were graceful, precise, and confident, all while Dr. Graham was shocked by how well Blue Jay performed and the twin's own little masterpiece.

----------

Fox was sitting down in the cafeteria with the researcher, across from her as she ate, the Fox only honked at her from time to time, but in a slow, and flirty tone was in those honks.

The researcher was overall became more amused and even feeling a bit interested about Fox.

He then got up and walked away in a quick but steady pace, before returning with cups of coffee.

It was more of a sugary latte to be precise, with the researchers favorite toppings and all.

The researcher saw as Fox gently pushed the cup over to the researcher's side of the table and slowly turned it around to reveal a small but cute little heart.

The researcher was now turning red in being embarrassed and so guilty about the fact she was taken aback from how DAMN flirty the scp was, while the researcher was having to question her sexuality and her entire life, Fox only held his face he let out a small honk that was almost like an amused chuckle.

(A/n: DAMN!!!! SOMEONE STOP THIS MAN! HIS RIZZ IS TOO MUCH😭😫😰-)

-----------

Blue Jay was cross tested with Scp-056, an scp that is basically a narcissist and turn into a copy of someone or something, but better.

Blue Jay was confused about what the cross test was but Scp-056 turned into an exact version of her but with more beautiful features, the light blue cape was now an ombré and her clothing was detailed and more defined.

Scp-056 seemingly smirked in confidence, assuming that Blue Jay will feel terrible about herself but to everyone's surprise and especially the scp, Blue Jay seemed more happy.

Blue Jay honked in excitement and looked at Scp-056's form honking complements and even received a head pat from Blue Jay honking in a complementary manner.

The door opened and in came Tangerine and Amethyst who looked at the two then gone over towards Blue Jay urging her to pick them up.

Blue Jay did and waved goodbye in glee before going out of the room and closing the door.

Meanwhile Scp-056 was questioning why Blue Jay didn't feel bad about herself.

--------

Meme:

Scp-056: confident that Blue Jay will feel bad about herself after seeing a much more improved version*

Blue Jay: Bold of you to assume I even feel Jealousy.

-

Fox: OHW to rizz up the female Researcher*

--

Tangerine: Dr. Graham! Amethyst just-

Amethyst: Tell her and your a dead man.

--

Dr. Clef being the most feared researcher, no one ever even prank him*

No one:

Absolutely no one:

Amethyst and Tangerine: I'm about to end this man's whole career.