prologue

An He Junzhu was born as the eldest legitimate daughter of her father, Xian qinwang, whose the sibling of the Emperor from the same mother - they both being adopted by Empress Dowager -. Her given name is Li Xi Yue, but since the emperor's decreed came, she was more known as An He Junzhu.

Since she was born, being the eldest daughter, she was greatly pampered by her father, she enjoyed the best thing in life, then her younger siblings came, one by one. She loved them all, and pampered them. But by the age of 9, her mother died of an illness.

She was only a child back then, but she could clearly remember that, her mother actually so healthy, but her father made another woman pregnant when her mother was pregnant with her younger sister thus making her mother unable to cope, resulting an early birth, making both mother and daughter weak, but fortunately, An Le grow up to be a strong child, different from her mother who became fragile after that. And then she passed away.

An He was devastated, she made sure to raised her younger siblings well, she was only nine years old, but she had a great responsability.

The woman, her Fuwang^ made pregnant was finally given birth to a son, her father pampered both mother and child well, clearly forgot that he had children from his first wife who he claimed to love. Her Fuwang insisted on raising the woman into a second Wangfei, An He only ten years old at that time, a year after her mother's death passed, that woman was only a Yiniang, but after she gave birth, An He saw the ambitions in her eyes, An He remembered very well that she took her younger siblings in a carriage and ran into the Imperial Palace, precisely to the Empress Dowager's Cining palace, there she begged the Empress Dowager to never let her father took that woman into a new Wangfei or how could the three siblings lived?

Then her father, Xian Wang asked for the installment of the new Wangfei, the Emperor wanted to agreed but after Empress Dowager's intervene, they compromised and elevated that woman's status into a Cefei, not Wangfei.

Then she asked Empress Dowager to raised Shizi and An Le Junzhu in the palace while she sorted everything at Wangfu.

And there's the story of An He Junzhu. The Noblest daughter in the Imperial Clan after Emperor's only daughter in their generation.

Glossary:

Junzhu: a county Princess, Princess of the second rank, title usually given to the daughter of a qinwang, but in other circumstances, the Emperor can gave this title to anyone he wanted.

Qinwang: a Prince of the first rank, usually given to the sons of the Emperor who were not the crown Prince.

Wangfei: a legitimate wife of a Qinwang, equivalent to Princess Consort in Western nobility.

Fuwang: Father-Wang, how the children of a Wang addressed their Father.

Yiniang: is a concubine

Cefei: Ce means side and Fei means consort, a rank of a concubine bellow a Wangfei.

Wang Fu: the house of a Wang.