part 2; Her foolish Father

A year had passed since her mother's death, she sat quietly and looked at the account books Steward had presented,

"Steward Mu, how long have you been worked in this Wangfu?"

The Steward bowed down, "more than ten years, Junzhu."

"how long have you been working to ben junzhu?"

"for a year since Wangfei's passing."

"do you know what I hate the most?" Steward Mu visibly shaken, ten years old Li Xi Yue only sighed, "i know you know what i hate the most but why you still doing this?"

"junzhu please have merci on nucai! Junzhu please!"

She waved her hand and other taijian came and dragged Steward Mu outside, not long after she could hear the board being slapped to a flesh, and Steward Mu's grunt. Li Xi Yue only ten years old this year, it's been a year since her mother passed away, and a year since she took household matters into her own hands.

Usually they would let concubines handle these matters but in the whole Wangfu, apart from An Le who had the equal title as her, none of her father's concubines were enough to be presented outside. They didn't have enough status to handle the household matters, maybe if it was other Fu, they could but this is a Wang Fu, of the Imperial Household, how could a mere concubines handle this? Thus her father gave her the whole control of the household.

"Wang Ye is here."

Li Xi Yue stood up in a docile manner, Xian Wang - her father - strode inside, and looked at his daughter,

"Yue'er!" Xian Wang said, sat in her place, while she sat in other chair, Li Xi Yue let Jia Xia changed the cup and gave another cup of tea for her father,

"what brings Fuwang here?"

"An He, Benwang has something to ask you."

"what does Fuwang want to ask?"

"An He, you know Han Yiniang already given birth to a son to Benwang, your second brother, yes?" Li Xi Yue nodded, "it's time to raised her as a new Wangfei!"

The whole room startled, Li Xi Yue looked at her father, "what?"

"Han shi already gave birth to a son to Benwang, usually in other household, they will raised them to a Wife if the concubine already gave birth to a son and a Wife already passed. What do you think?"

Her father became more and more foolish each day passed, this is why he didn't succeeded as an Emperor even when Empress Dowager had adopted him. And let her uncle became one. Her hand clasped lightly under her white mourning robes, a new Wangfei he said? In other household if the wife passed away, and a concubine already gave a son to the master then she would be qualified to be a Wife, but this is a Wangfu. They were the member of the Imperial Clan, and had closer relations to the Imperial Family, in the whole Jian capital, apart from the Emperor in the palace, Xian Wangfu hold the great power as the full brother of the Emperor!

They simply couldn't let a concubine became a Zhengfei to a Wang Ye, beside, the original Wangfei already given birth to three children, in other household, the husband would never took a concubine if a wife already given birth to son like this. And with Han shi's birth, her whole Han Family were greedy and abused their power just because their eldest miss became a doted concubine of Xian Wang Ye, how could she, An He Junzhu, let her? Then how could she and her siblings lived in the future if such a greedy and bad woman became a mistress of this household?

"Han shiqie's birth wasn't high enough to be a second Wangfei, Fuwang." she said, "i don't think Bi Xia and Tai Hou Niang-Niang will agree."