19: Great Importance

Li Xi Yue stood and waited, she waited for her two siblings who came out from Imperial Palace, they would not live in Cining Palace anymore and lived in Xian Wangfu instead.

She smiled brightly watched two kids came out of the carriage, Li Xi Qiu was bright, refined and handsome young man, there's no exaggerating that he would grew up to be one of the most handsome man in the capital, especially with title that he had, many young ladies of the capital would fawned over him in hopes that he would choose one of them as his main wife.

An Le Junzhu, Li Xi Wan, looked sweet, she was still a child but very obedient, no wonder Empress Dowager loved her so much, who didn't like an obedient child?

"welcome to wangfu!" An He Junzhu said, she welcomed the both of them with hugs and kisses, "this will be our home in the future!"

After that she ushered them inside.

***

In Imperial Study

Captain of Emperor's Yuling guards knelt down, earlier he gave Emperor the information about Huai Wang's whereabouts and letter from the South. Huai Wang was Emperor's trusted general thus Emperor always looked forward to knew the news about Southern border and the General of Bao Li troops.

He began to read the letters, her eyebrows furrowed,

"is it true?" Emperor asked, Captain of Yuling Guards nodded,

"Huai Wangye said that the Southern Kingdom wants peace, so they would send their Princess here to marry one of our Lian Dynasty's Prince and ask us to send our Princess there to marry their Prince."

Emperor kept silent, there's not a lot of Immediate Princes of Imperial Family these days, there's only three immediate Princes of Imperial family, Crown Prince, the young Xian wang and Jin wang shizi, but the three of them still considered as children, even Rong wang shizi, the late Emperor's eldest grandson was only sixteen to seventeen years old this year, and the matter of Princess, there's only two Immediate Princesses that came of age, one was his own daughter, Princess Qing He and the other was his favored niece, An He Junzhu, he would not willing to let either of them went to Southern Kingdom, least they would be bullied by everyone.

"what did Huai Wang thought of this?"

"replied to the Emperor, Huai Wangye said that the Lian Dynasty is not that desperate to sell their own Princes and Princesses's happiness for a few years of peace and requesting the Emperor to agreed to let him subdued the Southern Kingdom entirely."

Emperor nodded, "then tell him to do whatever he sees fit."

Emperor saw Yulin guard's captain disappeared away, he called Eunuch Mu,

"what do you think a good gift for Huai wang once he wins?"

Eunuch Mu looked at Emperor's delightful expression, Emperor trusted Huai Wang ye so much that he didn't care about any other outcome only knew that Huai Wang Ye would win in this battle.

"Answering Your Majesty, Huai Wang Ye is in his twenties but without a wife nor any concubine much more a child. Why not Your Majesty give Huai Wang Ye a marriage, with young, beautiful and virtuous wife, it will shows what Your Majesty thought of him."

Emperor slightly furrowing his eyebrows, "you are right. Then, who do you think a good match for Huai Wang?"

"nucai will gathered informations about Young Misses in the capital for Emperor to chose."

Emperor let Eunuch Mu gathered informations, the matter of choosing bride for Huai Wang would be in his hands.

Not long after Eunuch Mu went outside, the outdoor eunuch's voice announced Empress's arrival.

Empress Fang was a woman with quite beauty, her beauty was akin to the nature, sat there quietly and only be seen when one focused on that. She was the only woman to ever gave birth to Emperor's children, thus she was well respected, especially when Empress Dowager didn't concern herself with Imperial Harem's matter.

Empress, in her luxurious phoenix clothes saluted Emperor,

"what are Empress doing here?" The Emperor asked, let his main wife sat in front of him,

"This concubine was a little bit restless thus came and want to ask Your Majesty a few things." Empress's tone was very polite, Emperor nodded,

"what does Empress want to ask?"

"this concubine remember that An He Junzhu was older than our daughter for a few months, but Zhan'er is going to get married soon and An He still without any talk about her marriage. Originally it was out of This Concubine's concern but An He lost her parents since young age and must observed mourning period," Empress sighed, "that child is very filial, she remembers this concubine and Imperial mother at every turn, and always brings a lot of things to us. This concubine only hopes that she can finds her a good husband."

Emperor nodded again, "zhen got information from Southern Region about Huai Wang who wanted to defeat the Southern Kingdom. Huai Wang is loyal and brave, zhen trust him, An He is filial, virtuous and beautiful, thus if Zhen give the two of them marriage, it will kill two birds with one stone."

Empress Fang noticed An He Junzhu's beauty, that girl's beauty was stunning, perhaps too stunning, thankfully, she was Emperor's niece and the Eldest daughter of Imperial Family in her generation, Empress couldn't think if that kind of girl entered Imperial Harem, it would be disturbing.

"But Huai Wang is old..." Empress contemplated, Huai Wang was probably ten years older than Li Xi Yue, for a young girl in her prime to marry the man whose she called uncle and older than her, it akin like a cow eating young grass, of course Huai Wang would be the cow!

"if it was other Imperial daughters, zhen will feel that it's not a good match, but An He is smart and beautiful, she will be fine when she enters Huai Wangfu."