31; better

Li Xi Yue almost cheered, outside she looked calm and collected but inside she already jumped. Dongfang Cheng Hao was better than she expected him to be!

Emperor nodded, "if that so, then it's settled. Zi Mo will marry Yue'er after the imperial examination finished."

Imperial Examination usually held in spring and finished in late summer or almost autumn, they were both nodded, then excused themselves when they hear there were ministers outside wanted to have a words with His Majesty.

They came outside, Mu Gonggong smiled and bowed to them, then they went away together.

The two of them didn't spend time together, hence there was no conversation between them. Ji Ke trailed behind them, and in the back were An He junzhu's maids. She looked at his Commander and the Future Young Furen's back and wondered, these two people were practicallu strangers with each other, how came they would get along? His commander didn't even close with a woman since forever and many speculated that he didn't like women at all, so when he heard that his commander would take An He Junzhu as his wife, all of his subordinates already regarded this young woman as their Furen.

"Junzhu, this one is glad we can meet again," Ji Ke said with a smile, An He Junzhu glanced at him and gave him a smile, that smile alone almost make him stunned, but a glance from his commander, woke him up quickly. Young Furen's too beautiful, her face already dazzling when she didn't smile, but when she let out a smile, that smile was so gorgeous he almost stunned.

"me too, Brother Ji,"

Brother Ji... Ji Ke almost stumbled down, especially when he felt that his Commander's mood changed a little, he gulped, but before he could reply, the sound of someone greeted them could be hear.

"Elder Sister?"

Li Xi Yue froze in her place, Dongfang Cheng Hao could sense the girl's mood and the way she stiffed after hear that voice, his eyebrow rose, then continued to be stoic as usual, Li Xi Yue put a polite smile,

"this subject-sister greets The Crown Prince," she bowed to him, Crown Prince helped her stood up, and his hands remained close to her, Li Xi Yue retreated to avoid his hands,  the young man by the age of fifteen or sixteen years was Li Xi Jin, the Crown Prince of this dynasty. By seniority, Li Xi Yue was his elder sister from the same clan, as she was also the eldest girl in their generation, and she should called him Imperial Younger Brother as usual, but when this young man hit puberty, and grew up, his actions became more and more unruly, he was arrogant and most importantly, he was lustful. Everyone could only swallow their grievance when he forcefully snatched their daughters or snatched the Huakui, because the Emperor and Empress couldn't do anything, he was their only son, Emperor didn't have any other son, if he had another son, the position of Crown Prince would never be his.

But everything became disgusting and intolerable when he set his eyes on his Elder sister. He lusted over the eldest daughter of Imperial Clan, for the Crown Prince, his elder sister was like a goddess, she was exceptionally beautiful, gorgeous and mesmerizing, he wanted to dominated her, alas, she had the same clan as him and senior, so he couldn't do anything other than gazed on her. That's the reason why An He Junzhu didn't come to Imperial Palace as often, she felt disgust and repulsion everytime she saw him and the way he looked at her.

"Elder sister, why don't you come to Gu's palace? Gu would like to hosted Elder Sister there," he smirked, Li Xi Yue could sense his lewd gaze so she avoid his eyes, she wanted to vomit, felt lust for your older sister was against every norms, not only she was his elder sister, she was also a titled second rank Princess, Imperial Family's daughter, he disrespect her to the such degree, but Li Xi Yue could only swallow her grievance and disgust, and must respected him.

"this subject-sister thanking Your Highness, but this subject-sister is busy, this subject-sister needs to discuss something with Huai Wangye," she could only pulled the man beside her. After mentioned Huai Wangye, the Crown Prince shook, he let out a forced smile and laughter,

"Gu just seen Huai Wang, are you here to talk with Imperial Father?"

Dongfang Cheng Hao didn't even look properly at him, and ignored him, he took Li Xi Yue's sleeve, the girl noticed and let out a forced laugh, she and her entourage bowed towards the Crown Prince, and they went with Dongfang Cheng Hao, leaving a very angry Crown Prince.

They walked towards Imperial gate, Li Xi Yue sighed in relief, she could escape the Crown Prince, she smiled upon seeing Li Xi Wan waited with her maids, Li Xi Wan greeted Huai Wang then entered the carriage with the help of her maid.

Li Xi Yue bowed again towards Dongfang Cheng Hao, "this one thanks Wangye."