17: Years go by

Many years had passed, the once powerless Wangfu who everyone thought pitiful now became one of the most powerful one, of course Emperor didn't know about the things Li Xi Yue did in his back. She opened mercenaries with her maternal third Uncle's help, their business flourished so greatly.

The Young An He Junzhu, who still in her mourning period became the object everyone talked about in Jian Capital, be it how filial and virtuous she was or how intelligent the girl was.

Yin Liu, one of Li Xi Yue's maid came to her, she sighed everytime she looked at her mistress, the unkempt black hair, the lying body who looked lazy, the beautiful face.

An He Junzhu, her mistress, was so beautiful, Yin Liu could bet everyone that based on An He Junzhu's looks alone, it could cause a war, beauty that brings calamity, they said. An He Junzhu's gorgeous face make her, a personal maids of hers gasped every single time she saw her, not to mention other people.

"Junzhu." she bowed, "Princess Qing He says that she wants you to accompany her in the palace for the last time."

Princess Qing He, Emperor's only daughter was going to get married soon with the son of Empress Fang's tang sister's son. There's saying that no one in Jian capital wanted to marry Princess Qing He, for she was too arrogant in her conducts, but since Emperor closed his eyes to that, no one had guts go say anything, thus Empress Fang must found a child of her clan family to marry her daughter. Emperor spoiled Princess Qing He and Crown Prince too much, their conduct were lacking everywhere, one was arrogant the other was prideful, even Li Xi Yue felt shocked about it, because Princess Qing He always came to her place every third days, and acted like a good girl but why her reputation as spread outside like a tyranny?

She nodded, stood up and straightened her neck then walk inside.

"keep it simple." she said, after she Bai Xia dried her hair, her cheeks glossy from the hot water, Bai Xia nodded,

"Junzhu's hair is so beautiful, nubi feels envious."

Years had passed, Li Xi Yue who once a child grow up to became a stunning fifteen years old woman, she didn't always entered the palace, she frequently went to the buddhist temple Ningjing in the outskirt of capital. Many noblewomen went there, but not everyone could met her in person, she would request a private audience with the monk, and since she was frequent guest, every monk knew her, thus she was given a priority ahead of everyone else, so everyone felt excited, mainly those noble ladies in the capital when they found out that the mysterious An He Junzhu agreed to accompany her cousin, Princess Qing He, to received guests.

Wearing a silver hanfu with light green embroidered coat, she looked clean, fresh and refined, she didn't look vivacious, but serene and peaceful, her hair adorned with simple jade hairpin, yet she looked so beautiful, even her maids stunned by her.

The carriage of Xian Wangfu halted in front of Imperial Palace's golden gate, Li Xi Yue wearing a veil, they walked in front of the guard,

"this?" the guard asked, Yin Liu curtsied, then she gave An He Junzhu's token, the Imperial guard bowed in return, then let them walked inside. A lot of noble personages saw that,

"is that An He Junzhu?" one of the Furen asked, they saw the Xian Wangfu's placard, especially how beautiful the servants girl around the veiled woman, the guard nodded.

Li Xi Yue walked, her sight went everywhere, savour a lot of memories that came into her, she didn't enter the palace so long, she thought she forgot what it looked like, but she could remember a lot of memories, for example how she spent her times in this place with the Emperor, bounced around in Imperial garden, and how Emperor let her played in Imperial study when he reviewed documents, no other Princes or Princesses ever received such a huge favor, not even Princess Qing He or Crown Prince.

She went to Empress's phoenix palace, in the whole forbidden city, no matter how Emperor doted on a concubine, they would never compared with Empress's finger. Empress Fang was born to the Fang family, even though Fang family was rich, compared to Dongfang Family and Zhang Family, who were there since the founding Emperor's time, the Fang family still lacking, and only in this time that their family got titled as a first rank Marquess, because their daughter became an Empress, compared to a lot of Empresses and Wangfeis from Dongfang Clan or Zhang clan, the Fang family still far behind.

Yin Liu once again gave An He Junzhu's token to Empress's palace eunuch, the eunuch looked taken back by it, he looked at the veiled girl twice,

"An He Junzhu's here!"

Li Xi Yue walked inside, she saw a bunch of women sat and Empress in the highest seat, she took of her veil and everyone who saw her face gasped. She walked to Empress and bent her kness then bowed,

"An He pays respect to Empress niang-niang."

"get up," Empress's soft voice echoed, Empress Fang looked a bit shocked with Li Xi Yue's appearence. Xian Wang's mother, the late Ren pin was said to be the most beautiful woman, with her beauty alone, the Emperor was enchanted by it thus personally took her to the Imperial palace, alas, she died when Xian Wang was only ten years old, thus Empress Dowager, who was still an Empress at that time adopted him along with the current Emperor, Xian Wang was a handsome man, even Empress Fang could say so, Zhang-shi also very beautiful, she was the talented miss of Duke's fu, so Empress Fang knew that An He Junzhu as their daughter would be beautiful, her younger siblings also beautiful, but Empress Fang didn't think that An He Junzhu's beauty was vivacious, seductive, enchanting and alluring, those graceful figure, black as charcoal hair, long eyelashes, bright black eyes, natural red lips, and pale skin, the girl only wear simple style hanfu and simple hairpins but it feels like everybody's beauty was shadowed by her.

"jiejie!"

Princess Qing He clasped their fingers together, Empress Fang looked at the both girls and realized that they were in the same age and An He was older, but Princess Qing He would marry soon yet An He Junzhu didn't even have any appointed fiancé, looks like she should mentioned to Emperor then, she took a second look at Princess Qing He and An He Junzhu who sat together, weirdly, she felt like even though An He Junzhu was very beautiful, she didn't take spotlight away from Princess Qing He at all, is that because they were sisters and so close to each other? Empress Fang just realized again that it seems like Princess Qing He always went to Xian Wangfu every three days to play with An He Junzhu, maybe both Imperial Family's daughters really fond of each others.