02

As the moon turn into daylight, the brightness went to your room you slowly opened your eyes and slowly got up from your bed, you rubbed yours eyes as you yawned

As the moon turn into daylight, the brightness went to your room you slowly opened your eyes and slowly got up from your bed, you rubbed yours eyes as you yawned. It was a very bright day because you came back from the world you were accidentally teleported too, your gonna miss that world; it was very interesting and fun since you have friends there. You wonder if they noticed that you disappeared.

Around the time in Mondstadt...

Around the time, Aether was walking around with Paimon as they over heard a interesting conversation fro two gossiping fatuis...

"Have you heard? The Cherry Blossom came back from the disappearance few years ago." as the young female fatui told the male fatui  "Seriously? I heard that, the Moon Goddess summoned her after the disappearance." the male gave the female a harsh tone to her. "Also, I also heard that the Doctor, has disappeared few days ago.", "Hmph, serves him right, he had been experimenting more crazy things in his lab as I heard."

Meanwhile with Aether and Paimon, they were quite surprised that the doctor disappeared, and even more surprising that theres another archon in this world. "Wait.. Paimon do you have any information about the Cherry Blossom Archon?"

( Mini Author -  Paimon is still useful 😃 )

"Hm.. Paimon has some small information about her, but in my memory, she's the weakest among the archons, besides tone-deaf bard, I don't really know how she won over the 7 or I should say 8 thrones though from the archon war." as she puts her hand underneath her chin.

"Hm... Thats very interesting... Besides we already traveled though the rest of the nations except for the cherry blossom nation and cryo nation, and the cryo nation is still far away so we can go to the cherry blossom nation."
"Great idea traveler! Besides, you might find answers about your sister!"

As they both planned going to the cherry nation, from the other pov from the young cherry god.

You got up and stretch as you went out of your room, you went up to check if your friendly neighbor moon goddess is awake, usually she wakes up very early, but now you we're shocked that she was still sleeping, she must have been exhausted from the work you left for her from your disappearance.

You smiled and slowly closed the door as you walked to the kitchen where some chiefs were cooking, "Milady! Welcome back, we have prepared breakfast for you." as one of the cheif gave you food on the table where your gonna eat.

"Thank you everyone, you may leave and take a break for a while. You guys worked hard for this kitchen for me.." as you smiled at them, the others were happy that they have a day off from you since you are the kindness among the archons.

You ate and thought for a while since your friends from the other world will be panicking that you disappeared, but little does she know...

Some of them were teleported to this world called Teyvat...

𝗨𝗣𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗥𝗦...

"Holy fuck where are we"
"POG"

"HELP MOM IM GETTING CHASED BY WEIRD MONSTERS"
"COME DOWN MILLIE"

"what a interesting monster"
"ew"

"what a interesting monster""ew"

𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 ; 02/27/2023

𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗 ; N/A

━ 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 :

Yay