02

Example Text  ━    Doing something that the character is doing with actions

Example Text ━ Doing something that the character is doing with actions.

"Example Text" ━ A character speaks in an ordinary language, such as Teyvat and English, or has a thought moment.

Example Text ━ When or where is it?

( Example Text ) ━ Author's Mini Notes !

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑,

I went out to touch grass sand

𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻-𝗶𝘀𝗵

𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻-𝗶𝘀𝗵

After calming done the female group, you told them to stay there and relax a bit since your gonna find the other groups who kinda are stranded in the same forest as the others did so you went out quietly until you saw luxiem infront of you.

'frick 😔💀'

"Where are you going [ name ]? thats unpog of you!" - Luca

You started to sweat, they know your behind the mask so you started to panic inside your mind.

"to touch grass?-"

"Were going with you." - Vox

"What! Why?!"

"It seems that the guards told us or "forced" us to protect you.. since they couldn't find you around the palace" - Ike

"Hey! I maybe running off and so on, but you don't have to act like I'm a child.. 😭"

"Sorry, [ name ].. we accepted the offer since we don't wanna get in trouble since we made to much chaos in our dorm area.." - Shu

You sighed since you wanted to be alone in this quest to find the others, but you shooked your head since it might be a good idea to be with them because there might be an ambushed anywhere and anytime.

"No, no, it's fine.. Their kinda right since I'm terrible to fight with creatures out there..."

You smiled as the other sighes in relief, and now it's time to head out but using your usually tatic then going out from the main enterance and exit.

"Hehe. 😉"

"I'm scared she sounds like gremlin.." - Mysta

"I hate it here.." - Ike

You went to the secret enterance and exit that you made and opened the mini door and looked behind at the luxiem boys.

"I'm ready. So lets go! 😉"

You entered the door while the others sweat but manage to enter the secret door with her.

And after a while you six went out of the palace and went through the forest.

"anyways why are we out of the forest for?"

"were here to look out for the others"

"oh"

POSTED: 5/1/2023

POSTED: 5/1/2023

NOTES:
I'm so evil 👹