10

Example Text  ━    Doing something that the character is doing with actions

Example Text ━ Doing something that the character is doing with actions.

"Example Text" ━ A character speaks in an ordinary language, such as Teyvat and English, or has a thought moment.

Example Text ━ When or where is it?

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑,

- I think twisting my ankle was the worst day of my life

- Im outside making this 😘✌️and in my house, so Im crying a lot 😍

- Osial here in this book might have some hate because of what I made. 🙋‍♀️

- I dont pre-read my books 📚

🧸

>︿<﹒𓏴﹒sumii﹒AOL

You thought for a while until you heard a voice from a young ( old ) female calling out to you.

"Y/N? What are you doing awake around this hour?"

You noticed Selene, so you spoke up to her, "Oh, hey Selene-" you looked towards her and froze like Anna, frozen when she saw a blue ocean man figure next to her and smiling at you when you looked at him.

"Osial?- Wait, how-" you were so confused about how he was here, so you gave a blank expression to him. "Oh, come on now, you don't wanna say hi?"

Osial gave a sad puppy eye to Y/N while Slene gave herself a disappointed face to her and Osial. "H-Hi, I guess?" She was still confused but said hi to Osial while he gave himself a happy expression.

"It's not my fault that his personality is like this."

Selene side-eyed at Osial, while he was giving her a mad face to him, ah yes Y/N still thinks they're still enemies even now at the present time.