05

"Wait, you were teleported by a portal here with the others!?!" You were shocked by the answer they gave you as you put your hand underneath your chin. "You can say that, but we're unsure who summoned the portal. But judging by your face, you were also sucked in here." Shu stood up and walked towards you with a v-shape smile while Luca cuddled with you at the back.

"Not really..." you looked at the ground while the six of you walked to find the guards you abandoned. "Hm? Why is that?" Vox, aka the Voice demon, asked while you got nervous, "Hey now, don't get nervous. Everyone has their one reason." Ike gave you a shoulder pat as you gave a deep breath, "Well, a certain friend of mine opened a portal using my door, and I entered it in my curiosity, and yea, now I'm here." you gave a happy tone that makes you happy that she still cared about you despite the strictness she has ( she aka Selene. )

"So... This is your home world?", Mysta gave a curious head, and you nodded; it took you some time, even tho it had been day 1 coming back to your home world. "Wow, that was nice of them." Shu stared at you ( Your height is 5'2 🙂). You smiled at them until you saw the guards you abandoned, "Oh, it's my guards!" you waved to the guards and noticed you until they saw the 5 five around her.

"MILADY, STAY BACK. THEY MIGHT BE DANGEROUS!" one of the guards grabbed you and protected you from the 5 men; while they were surrounded, you panicked and calmed the guards and told who they were, "Calm down! They are my friends from afar. Let them be."

They were surprised but nodded as they let the confused 5 men as you approach them, "Don't mind guys, I will let the explanation back at my na- I mean, homeland," you tried to explain, but the others agreed and went to the nation where you ruled. 

All of you walked for some time, and it was kinda quiet because the guards called you "Milady," which made the 5 men curious about who exactly are you and you, on the other hand, were picking up some random flowers to make rings (MARRIAGE). "Milady, we have arrived."

ㅤ/ᐠ - ˕ -マ

( A mini song that I made, please don't mind it :D )