01

Example Text  ━    Doing something that the character is doing with actions

Example Text ━ Doing something that the character is doing with actions.

"Example Text" ━ A character speaks in an ordinary language, such as Teyvat and English, or has a thought moment.

Example Text ━ When or where is it?

( Example Text ) ━ Author's Mini Notes !

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑,

Miss me? No? 😶

🩰

>︿<﹒𓏴﹒sumii﹒GOL

You were lying down, nothing really much; you grabbed your phone and looked for random things; when did Teyvat have internet? You made the internet, so you were pretty smart since you learned a lot from the world you were in before; you technically made phones or random things because you were bored. YES, YOU MADE IT WHEN YOU WERE BORED. So a short story, you made the internet in Teyvat, so yea.

'Hm. This is getting boring; I should search for the others soon; they are possibly out there.'

You put your phone down and got up from your bed; it was around 7 am in Teyvat, so you went up in your disguise and went out without anyone knowing, even the guards.

"YAYYYY!! OUTSIDE! Even though I don't wanna touch the grass, I'm just going to do it for the others 🤗"

You started to walk near the forest until you heard screaming, you found them fast, and it looked like they knew how to get out of the weird forest they encountered.

"JASHDJKSAHDSAHDKJASD"

"CALM DOWN, MILLIE, THEIR GONE"

"😃" ( This is you making this face )

"AREN'T YOU A WITCH? WHY CAN'T YOU USE YOUR MAGIC BABU?"

"Oh. I forgot about that"

"YOU BIT-"

It was your other senpais, Millie, Nina, Enna, and Reimu. The group "Ethyria." They might be elegant at first impression, but they're very chaotic. ( I haven't watched them properly, sorry in advance if their personality vtuber is weird or out of character )

"Uhm... Is this the wrong timing?" You spoke up loudly enough so they could hear you; they turned their heads to you with embarrassed faces.

"Uhm. I think so."

"SHUT UP, ENNA"

"Chill 😃"

It took some time to calm them down, and after that, you explained what was happening to them and to the others since the Author is too lazy to have a scene when they're talking about it.

And after some time again, they all went to the castle without anyone noticing and went to the secret door entrance that the Goddess made when she wanted to get out.

"Holy crap, this is a nice palace. 😃"

"Aw, thank you!"

"Where are we gonna stay, though?"

"Next to the Luxiem boys!"

"Noh. I wanna stay away from him."

"Reimu chill,"

"Noh."

"Omg..."

POSTED: 04/30/2023

POSTED: 04/30/2023

NOTES: SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT, AND IT HAS BEEN A WHILE. I LOST MY MOTIVATION TOO MUCH 😭😭