08

𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝘆𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 :

𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝘆𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 :

(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

Example Text = Thinking our a fancy text for my stories

Example Text = An random mini-author note.

" Example Text " = Speaking

' Example Text ' = Thinking

Example = essential or just a random thing

It took a while to give the mini tour to the two strange travelers for Y/N, and it was quiet for him to learn many things from her nation, like the food and other cultures; what is interesting is there are two goddesses in this nation, one is the ...

It took a while to give the mini tour to the two strange travelers for Y/N, and it was quiet for him to learn many things from her nation, like the food and other cultures; what is interesting is there are two goddesses in this nation, one is the Goddess of Cherry Blossom, and the other one is the Goddess of Moon, the Goddess of Cherry Blossom protects and rules the morning and the Goddess of Moon protects and rules over the night, its like sun and move, but the sun is a cherry blossom.

"You know, Paimon thinks the Serssa Mamulaklak, is my favorite nation among the 6 we went." paimon gave a happy face when she was eating some ube bread when they were looking around, "Hehe, thank you, Paimon, for the compliment to the nation," you gave a happy face to the while feeding an ordinary bread to the birds from the ground and eating an ube bread in your hand.

"Hotaru, do you want some?" you hold your ube before Aether. He was pretty surprised by your offer but quickly declined because he knew he's gonna get an indirect kiss from the ube bread, "N-No, thank you! I'm not that hungry." his face turned pink, and Paimon noticed it, so she gave a smug look while eating her ube bread. "Oh, come on, Hotaru!.." you gave a pout in front of him and moved the bread in front of his poor strawberry face. "F-Fine..." he took a nibble, and you were happy about it, and Paimon was giving herself a disappointed look and a disgusted face because love was near her.

𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗟𝘂𝘅𝗶𝗲𝗺

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA, YOU SEE THAT, VOX. NOW I'M IN PAIN..." Mysta was shouting at Vox because they saw Y/N feeding the ube bread to Aether, and Vox, on the other hand, was crying in the corner. Meanwhile, Ike gives the "I hate it here" face, Luca provides a puppy with sad eyes, and lastly, Shu tries to grab the hands of the blondie while Ike stops him from getting out of the door. "CALM DOWN, SHUUU! LUCA, DON'T YOU DARE GO OUT WITH THAT GUN."

𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 "𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀."

"Oh... It's good..!" Aether was surprised by the bread, while Y/N was very happy with Aether's reply, and poor Paimon was suffering from the love birds.

𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗲

She was surprised to see Osial in front of her eyes. Is it him? her lover she lost in the archon war? "Love?..." she was still in shock; Osial, on the other hand, went up to her, held his hand to put it under her chin, and lifted it. It was him, her dead lover, who was still somehow alive.

Selene broke down in tears as she left her Lover's hand again; she went down to her knees as Osial panicked and hugged her tightly as he was also crying. "Shhh.... It's ok, Darling, I'm here now.." Osial kissed Selene's head as she kept calling until she blacked out. ( I don't know how she passed out. ) He ( Osial ) noticed that Selene passed out, so he picked him up in a bride style and placed her on a comfy dusty bed that wasn't touched for years.

"I'm here now.. Don't cry." Osial removes the tears from Selene as she looks asleep, so he holds her hand that he is always here.

𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬/𝗡

It was kinda getting late. Y/N waved goodbye to both traveling companions as they walked away from the different ways; as she entered the palace, she quietly checked Luxiem's room until she saw some chaos, and she gave herself a disappointed face and closed it slowly so that she won't get noticed by them, 'Typical, luxiem.' she was still walking until she saw a person who looks like a peacock from their mask and she quickly knew who that is.

'Ok, WHY IS HE HERE, AND HOW DID HE MANAGE TO GET IN?' she walked quickly until a hand from her mouth.

She quickly grabbed her bow and pulled it to shoot where the enemy's arm was, "Who are you, and what are you doing here in this palace!" she saw the arrow on his arm, so she made the arrow glow ( somehow ) and noticed... a black haired version of Luca? 'WAIT, IT'S THEIR ALTER EGO!'

"Kanekuro!?" you shouted quietly so the Luxiem won't hear you; you knew this man from Luxiem's altered ego meeting when we were curious about who they were. He was also shocked about you being here but winced in pain from the arrow you shot, but you still kept your shooting information until you were convinced to let the others go out from their shadows. ( HELP "My oh My" IS PLAYING IN MY SPOTIFY. )

"Where are the others? I know they're here with you from the look on your face." you gave a death glare to him; you didn't trust the meixul since they committed some unforgivable crimes back in your world, so you didn't trust them from the words they spilled out. "*sigh* you caught us."

𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲

𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩.

FUCKING HELL. She knows how to fight, huh? I will give something unforgivable. Those brats who were supposed to kidnap her. They're really useless.

 They're really useless

POSTED: 03/10/2023

NOTES - IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING THIS. I had no motivation in this story, so yea... FORGIVE ME, PLEASE. I DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEAS. Besides, I also had two newly two published books, so yea I didn't make any chapters <3