𝔗𝔢𝔶𝔳𝔞𝔱 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔰~

⟬ 𝖶𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌 :𝖣 ⟭

About Selene's and Osial's love life: Originally, Zhongli was supposed to be the lover for Selene, but since I realized that the moon and the ocean were always together when the moon went up and down, I decided to make Osial the lover. :)

About Selene's bio: She was supposed to be another oc of mine, but I didn't like it, so I kept Selene as the oc of this book.

Osial's old love: So, I forgot that Osial has a wife, so the original story in this book is that he and his wife were fine, but Osial misses Selene even though his own kind has a tradition of marrying the same creature, but he broke it. So technically, his certain wife in the game is his ex-wife. (But she doesn't mind it, lol)

Luxiem's bond with Y/N: They were kind of chill about her being a god, and of course, she's the God of Love; she a cupid for short but the last one on Teyvat.

̶Y̶/̶N̶'̶s̶ ̶B̶̶i̶̶o̶ Y/N's original plot!!: Hihi, it's Y/N. I just changed this for the author here, so initially, she was thinking of making me go back with the traveler, but it might take too long, so she made Selene open a portal to get me back to my nation. Ok, bye~~

̶S̶̶e̶̶l̶̶e̶̶n̶̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶o̶̶l̶̶d̶ ̶l̶̶o̶̶v̶̶e̶: Ȩ̸̪̯̗́̀̈̆͑R̷͇̙̰̭̪̎̍́Ŗ̷͇̙̰̭̪̎̍́O̵̧̗͕̹̼͆͊́́̈̿̋R̷͇̙̰̭̪̎̍́   [ 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃. ] -You thought you would learn about my love life? It sucks to be you 🙂

Dottore's Plan: Little spoiler~ So, Dottore's plans is to research about luxiem, and their alter ego ( AND I MIGHT BE PLANNING TO ADD THEM IN THE LOVE INTEREST. WHAT DO YOU THINK? ) and certainly gonna experiment with the cupid; about why does she have special powers than the archons and the original archons.

Aether's blush: bro is turning into a strawberry <3

Y/N and Selene's bond with the Archons: They met before, but Selene isn't having a good relationship with the geo archon but has a good relationship with the cryo archon, but Y/N has a great relationship with the archons.

Y/N in the archon war and the destruction of Khaneri'ah: She's the original archon; after winning a sit among the 8th sits, she was very powerful back then ( little spoilers~ ), and when it was the destruction of Khaneri'ah, she was in a very deep sleep that's why she became short and less powerful.

That's it, for now, ~ Thank you <3