06

𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝘆𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 :

𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝘆𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 :

(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

Example Text  = Thinking our a fancy text for my stories

Example Text = An random mini-author note.

" Example Text " = Speaking

' Example Text ' = Thinking

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

You were waving at Selene as she walked towards you 6 while the five men were sweating, thinking might be arrested. "SELENEEEEEE!" you ran towards Selene and hugged her while she patted and hugged you back.

ꕀ

"Are you ok? Did you get hurt?" she was apprehensive, of course, but you shook your head and started to drag her towards the males, "Selene! Meet Luca, Shu, Mysta, Ike, and Vox. These are my friends from afar!" you gave a huge smile while Selene looked at the five men while they gave a sweat. 

"Did they hurt you? I will fucking kill them if they do." she gave a death glare while the five men thought they would pass away. "Of course not; I already told you they are my friends. Please don't worry about me." you gave an upset face while she stared at you, "Ah, I see. I'm very sorry for that. I'm Selene, her.. right-hand woman." she bowed as the boy sighed in relief. 

"No, it's really fine; it's our first meeting, so don't forgive us." Ike smiled while she was bowing down a bit as she stared carefully at the boys and the Y/N and said. 

"Y/N... When did you have rizz?" Selene asked Y/N as she blushed and widened her eyes. "I DON'T HAVE RIZZ SELENE!!" while the others were shocked, "I didn't sign up for this." Ike squatted on the ground as he made his anyway face.