What happens when they kiss your cheek (as friends)

Ralph: Ralph gazed up at the sky day dreaming. He liked the sky, it was a sort of pink, purple and blue. It was beautiful. Y/n sat on his right side smiling at the sky as well. Y/n stood up and murmered something about going to the shelters.
"Oh, goodnight then," Ralph said before leaping up to say a proper goodnight.
"Here! Y/n! Wait!"
Y/n turned around her e/c eyes shining brightly.
Suddenly Ralph lunged at her and planted a kiss on her cheek before running off.

Jack: The pig stumbled around unknowing that it's murderers sat above it in a tree.
Just as it was about to leave y/n fired her spear at it and struck it in its chest causing the pig to groan and roll about.
Jack's spear was flung at it too and so it was pretty safe to say that the pig was dead. Definitely dead.
"Well done y/n!"he congratulated you before kissing your cheek quicky and clambering down the tree taking your hand.

Simon: Y/n smiled at Simon's chameleon before handing it back to him. He looked like he was in a trance.
Here he was with his best friend(although he possibly liked her/him more), studying nature in a jungle. What could be more perfect?
Nothing.
Simon liked watching her/his mouth stretch into a wide smile, it made him feel safe and secure.
Holding the chameleon in both hands, he leaned across to y/n who was still smiling and kissed her/his cheek leaving both of them in a daze.
Had he actually just done that?
Gee, he could feel his blush spread right across his cheeks.
"Thank you?" Y/n said a tone of confusion in her/his soft voice.
"No, thank you," Simon said before beginning to set the chameleon in his left hand and offer her/him his right one.
She/he took it and let him walk them back to the beach, talking about the amazing chameleon.

***I'm sorry, I love the chameleon:)***

Piggy: Y/n's soft features were illuminated by the light as she lay in the shelter fast asleep.
Her/his eyelashes rested like butterflies on her/his cheeks and the cheeks! They were a rose red!
Before Piggy knew what he was even doing he extended his hand and began to stroke it softly.
Then without even thinking he kissed her cheek.
What was he doing? Goodness, he must be out of his mind!
Luckily y/n didn't wake up and continued to rest on the floor.

Hi everyone! I'm starting to feel like I can't write Piggy, if you like Piggy and want to see him kept in, please comment about that soon as possible as I would like to know if I should keep him or not!
Thanks!!!
Felicity:)