Long distance

This was requested by iejsjchsbbsbd
Thank you for giving me the idea!

Ralph: When y/n wrote to Ralph asking him where he would be on the 18th he thought nothing of it.
An all boys school was that of the equivalent of hell.
They yelled, there was at least 6 football games(deep jealousy. Not fair that if a girl trys to play football at lunch she's looked at like she's loony and trust me I have tried) , there was of course the older ones who stood about the back smoking and laughing.
Hell.
At 3:30 when the bell went and school was released there was the flood of boys running out of the gates.
And when Ralph did so with his friends he did not expect y/n to be standing their in all her/his glory.
Ralph paused. He stared. He started to run towards her/him. He hugged her/him.
She/he kissed his cheek merrily and all was well in the chaotic world for once in Ralph's life.

Jack:

Bit of a random question Jack but would you please go to the lion enclosure in the zoo today at around 5, I hear it's good and I want you to tell me about it :)

Why are you interested in Lions all of a sudden?

Just am, pleaseeee?

No.

Fine. I'll get Ralph to go for me.

I'll go! I'm going no need to get Ralph!!!

Thank you:D

Jack after reluctantly agreeing to go to the zoo went at five to the lions only to discover no lions.
Just as he was beginning to get angry, he received a light tap on his back.
Turning around, still fuming, he saw y/n.
Y/n was supposed to be in America, wasn't she/he?
Before he had any time to question such matters she kissed him. And he kissed her.

Simon: Since Simon got off the island he and y/n hadn't met up. It had been months now, and this long distance relationship was driving him insane.
Simon devoted himself to the h/c haired goddess/god and he had all of her letters in a pile on his bedside cabinet tied up in a blue ribbon neatly, to remind himself of her/him.
School seemed to drag by now, and when he got home all he did was anxiously await the arrival of another letter.
She always sent them on Tuesday so they'd arrive on Friday and it was like a treat to Simon as he loved to read them when he returned home.
On a particular Friday in the late days of May no letter arrived.
Little did Simon know he'd be recieving something way better than a letter.
(It rhymed!!!)
On Saturday when Simon thought all hope was lost all of a sudden there was a knock on the front door.
Simon jumped to answer it and to his delight there stood no other than y/n y/l/n. His girlfriend/boyfriend.
Her/his h/c hair was neatly combed back, her/his e/c eyes sparkled mischievously in the spring sun and her/his beautiful attire sat the whole thing off like a bomb.
In fact Simon began to stutter so much that instead of using words, y/n kissed the boy and Simon returned it.
Very eagerly.

Piggy: Piggy wasn't fond of being unable to wake up every morning without feeling y/n's warm body against his.
It was a horrible feeling, the loneliness.
At half three in the afternoon exactly, there was a ring on the door.
Piggy got up to answer it , expecting the post man.
But instead he got someone else.
Y/n.
Without thinking he wrapped his little arms around the girl/boys warm body hugging it tightly before kissing her cheek.

Roger: Roger didn't cope very well with long distance.
He was out with Jack when he saw a girl/boy with h/c hair and a blue dress/shirt.
Was it y/n?
The discription matched.
He didn't say anything to Jack but simply stomped to the door and turned the girl/boy around and kissed them with his mother watching.
She wasn't impressed.

Hello!
I'm going to try and do Piggy and Roger now as well and you can thank iejsjchsbbsbd, the absolute genius (and I mean it) who gave me the ideas/requests for the next few preferences:)

Felicity:)