How they react to you fainting

Ralph: has the situation under control.
It happened when you were at a library for no reason other than it happened.
You lifted out f/b from the shelf and flicked through it before walking over to Ralph and starting to read it.
Then it occurred.
When you came round, Ralph was fanning you with a newspaper and a concerned but confident look painted on his face somewhat as striking as Jack's face paint.

Jack: Jack freaked out...
You had been sitting beside him on the sofa when you told him you felt slightly faint.
The next thing Jack knew was that you were slumped over him.
"Y/n? Y/n! Y/N WAKE UP?"

Simon: stays calm.
He's prone to it too after all!
When you did faint you were both at a café for breakfast and it was 11 o'clock. A little late for breakfast but still.
You were waiting for your fry when all of a sudden you felt very dizzy and over come by it.
Then the world went black for a few seconds.
When you awoke again, Simon was standing beside you with a glass of water and a concerned waitress.
"Y/n! Are you ok?" He asked you as you took a small sip of the water wearily.
"I think so?" You said softly

Piggy: Piggy just looked so confused
You passed out when you both were outside  trying to get some exercise.
He was out of breath within the first 2 minutes. Oppsies...
Then when you kicked the ball to him, he failed to catch it by the way and had to run after it.
"Piggy-" you cried quietly before fainting and falling onto the muddy ground.
He returned a minute later to discover you half awake.
"Y/N what's wrong?" He asked you before you fainted again.
"Y/n? Y/n are you ok?"
When you awoke you discovered him still beside you and him looking very confused.
"What the hell was that?"

Roger: is prepared to phone an ambulance but does it casually...

A/n:
Helloooo!
I'm so sorry that this took years and that Roger's is TINY!
Requested by iejsjchsbbsbd who without I don't think I'd have ANY ideas:)
Thank you for being patient!
Also sorry if this is inaccurate, I have no clue what happens as it's always me who faints and blacks out for a second. I mean I've done it everywhere (at mass, at home, at school, on the bus, at football, at camogie)!
Hope you enjoyed it:)
Also I found out when my end of year tests are and I'm not emotionally prepared to devote any time to them:(

Felicity:)