What happens when you tell them you are going to have a baby

Ralph: "Y/n! Are you ok? Why's there no abundance of chocolate in the cupboard this month? In fact why is there no pads/tampons? Why is there no blood stained chairs?"
"Y/n are you ok? Y/n what's wrong?" Ralph asks eagerly, confused at why at least £100 hasn't left his bank account for chocolate.
"Ralph... When a girl doesn't have her period it means one thing. Remember when a month or so ago we said we wanted a little boy? Well, our wish has been granted," y/n stated calmly.
"We're going to be parents!"

Jack: "Jack?" Y/n called out from their bedroom fiddling with her fingers nervously.
"Y/n?" Jack replied, he was in the living room with a dictionary trying to figure out how to spell tremendous. Treemendus?
"Could you come up here?" She asked trembling.
Jack walked up the stairs only to discover y/n sitting on their bed with a positive test in her hands.
"Y/n? Are you going to have a child?" He changed tones a lot causing y/n to become worried that he would leave her.
"Yep," she said still staring at her floral skirt.
"Yes! We are going to be parents! Whoo! It's exciting!," And then he pulled y/n off the bed causing her to worry about how much Percy Pigs her husband had ate causing him to have this sugar rush.
He began to twirl her around and around.
"Jack... Please...stop! I'm all dizzy!" She giggled.
Jack on hearing the word stop began to slow down. He sat his wife down on the bed and lay his head on her lap like a child.
"What will we call her or him?" He asked.
"Agatha?"
"Penny?"
"James?"
"Andrew?"
"Ralph?"
"No. Phoebe?"
"Bonnie?"
"George?"
"Beth?"
"What about Agatha?" Jack asked.
"I think we did mention it. Yep. If it's a girl Agatha and a boy Andrew?"
"Agreed," Jack smiled as he sat up and kissed his wife's lips.

Simon: "Simon!" Y/n cried as her husband walked through the door, she flung her arms around him and kissed him with everything inside her little body.
"Y/n! Hi," he said calmly.
"I have something to tell you sweetie," she took his hand and dragged him into the kitchen.
"What is it y/n?" He asked her curious.
"Do you think that when our child comes will we need a new set of blinds?"
"What?" He half mumbles.
"I forgot to tell you... We are going to have a little baby..."
And that's the last thing he heard before he passed out.
Simon woke up again a minute later with y/n stroking his dark hair softly as he looked terrified.
"Y/n! What if we mess it up! What happens then?" Simon bubbled over with questions.
"Simon, you'll be an amazing dad. Don't even worry your pretty head about that sweetie!"
"Y/n petal, what happens if I'm not? Honey, I don't want to mess it up! I'm scared! Y/n, y/n! You'll be amazing! You're good at anything that even crosses your pretty mind, me I'm horri-" Simon ranted quietly before y/n cut him off by pressing her lips onto his pink ones.
"Simon don't ever say that. You're amazing. You're superb. But more than anything your my Simon," she smiled before kissing his nose lightly causing Simon to have an absurd desire to hug her right there.
And he did. And they sat and talked about the child and at the end of it Simon was estatic for the nine months to pass quickly.

Hi! Ok, this is completely confusing as I would have no idea how to do it, I am horrible at breaking news to anyone. I always have to get someone else to do it for me:)
Please send me requests! I'm super bored and I'm supposed to be doing home economics homework and I can't be bothered:)
I mean, when in life am I gonna need to know about vitamin c unless I become a doctor or a H.E teacher?
In other words, a sort summery of pages 33-75 eat your fruit and vegetables.
Ok. I'm gonna go do it and get it over with:)
Have a great day/night:)

Felicity:D