Home Sweet Home

A description of when you are married (hint to hopefully what is coming next) and what a picture of you coming home from work looks like:)

Ralph: As soon as the door creaked open Ralph and Tom's heads shot up from the model they had been making, they shared one thought. Y/n.
She/he walked into the living room and saw both of the blond haired boys focused on the model and still concentrating on her. Multitasking.
"Mummy!" Tom cried as he ran to cling onto his mum. At the age of five he still acted very small.
"Tom!" Y/n cried overjoyed.
"Mummy! We were making a model of a ship and we were going to put it in the bath when it was finished and it would float and we would all watch it and dad said he'd get Grandad to come see it-" at this point y/n looked over at Ralph who smiled a grin which reached both of his ears. "-and then we'll all have to go take it to the lake and set it off for good!"
Tom's little sticky palms clapped and he smiled at his mummy. His blond hair and e/c eyes shined with excitement. She/he did love their little boy very much.
Tom ran off to go add something to his model and Ralph stood up and walked over to y/n.
"Hello pretty Mrs/mr," Ralph laughed.
"Well,  handsome sir. Models? Really?"
"Mhm. Good way to pass the time until you came home," Ralph declared smiling.
"Oh, are you really so desperate to see me then?" Y/n joked.
"Indeed!"
She/he shook her/his head giggling.
"Well, how was your day?"
"Ok, the usual. What's for dinner?"
"Haha. Funny matter dinner... You see, me and Tom didn't exactly get to make dinner as we were very very busy," Ralph declared.
"RALPH! YOU WERE GIVEN ONE JOB!"

Jack: There was an eiry silence as y/n peered into Agatha and Andrew's room.
The only thing that she/he noticed was that Jack was not there and the twins were asleep.
Continuing into the kitchen she began to peer through into the sun room to observe a peaceful scene. Jack.
Jack was strangely wearing one of her/his cardigans/hoodies and hugging into her/his pillow.
"Jack?" She/he asked.
"Argh! Y/n! Your home!" He cried desperately trying to hide the artefacts.
"Jack, why do you have some of my closet on you and why in God's sweet earth are you hugging my pillow?" Y/n asked looking concerned.
"What pillow? What closet?" He lied.
"I'm not stupid. I saw. You looked happy," y/n commented. Smiling.
"I-I supposed I just missed you and wanted cuddles?" He asked in the tone of a question.
"Aww... Your so sweet Jack. You have committed yourself to cuddles now though," she/he said crawling in under the blanket and wrapping herself/himself around him.
"Goodnight Mrs/Mr Merridew," he grinned into her/his h/c hair.

Simon: As y/n stepped through the pale blue door she/he heard giggles and soft talking coming from the kitchen.
She/he slipped her/his shoes off and began to walk towards the kitchen to see only her husband and daughter playing with her teddy bear. Beth cooed as Simon spoke in a soft voice for the teddy bear.
Upon seeing y/n Simon scooped little Beth into his arms and began to walk to y/n.
"Hello Beth," y/n said placing a small kiss upon Beth's pale forehead with Simon's dark colour of hair plastered across it and tied into two little pony tails.
"Daddy was pwaying with me and Teddy, we were about to have tea!" Beth excitedly exclaimed. "With jam and buns and cwake!"
"Ooo!" Y/n smiled as she/he held her/his small daughter. "Sound delightful!"
"Would wou wike to join us?" Beth asked and y/n nodded her/his head.
"I'll go set the table!" And Beth ran off thinking of jam and cake and buns.
"Tea? Simon, we are supposed to keep her diet healthy!" Y/n smiled as she/he fondled with her/his husband's brown locks with her fingers.
"It's only once petal! It'll do her no harm!" Simon pleaded.
"I believe I got the same excuse yesterday and even Beth and Teddy had to pitch in to get me to let them have tea or just a massive sugar over load," y/n laughed as she/he kissed the top of Simon's nose causing a blush to fly across his face.
"But you'll let us have it, right?" Simon asked anxious.
"Mhm. But soon I'll have to put both of you on a diet of bread and butter," she/he joked.
Simon looked horrified thinking she/he meant it seriously.
Y/n shook her/his head and took his hand and led him into the kitchen to where Beth was sitting at the table with Teddy in her blue ribbon.

Tea was delightful and Beth soon fell asleep in y/n's arms. Simon giggled as he watched both his girls/ dearest closest people sit and cuddle.
Y/n's head shot up when Simon giggled and Simon looked rather sheepish.
Quickly he diverted the attention to Beth as he lifted her up, let y/n place a kiss on her/his daughters head then he carried her down to her room.
Returning, he smiled at y/n who was now with her/his nose buried deep into "Phantom of the Opera".
"Beth's in bed," Simon smiled as he sat down beside y/n and her/his e/c eyes flew up and caught his.
"And...?" She/he said.
"Well, I was hoping you would tell me about how work went?" He smiled.
"Oh Simon sweetie, your so sweet," y/n smiled at her husband who was buried deep into her/his side.
"I am?"
"Oh you are!"
And she/he kissed him and he went red. No matter how many times she/he was going to do that, it was still going to make him blush.
And after that magical kiss (which was all rather innocent let me make that very clear), y/n told Simon about her/his day.
Little did the two know that little Elizabeth stood outside the door and saw everything.
She thought it was beautiful. It went in her treasured mental memory box. To her they looked like a princess and a prince. She loved her parents.

I'm alive! Sorry for not updating for a while, school was pretty hectic!
Hope you liked it!
Any requests and comments are greatly appreciated:)
Goodnight !
Felicity:)