Where is your favourite place to go together

Where is your favourite place to go together and really just hang out

Ralph: The beach.
It's where he confessed he liked you and had his first kiss so he likes it due to happy memories.
He likes staring out into the sea and talking of home to you quietly.
You talk about things you do at home, people who lived with or near you, school, books, shelters and of course, topics for meetings.
Sometimes when theirs no one about both of you just cuddle on the beach and talk of the future and what you want to do when you get off the island.
Once at the height of the conversation, just as Ralph was about to say he wanted to live with you and have a house,  Piggy interrupted it.
Let's say Ralph didn't talk to Piggy for a while.

Jack: I'm not sure he would have a favourite place for definite but it would be somewhere alone and desolate.
Any time he goes there he takes you with him and talks about pigs.
When the conversation dies out sometimes he'll walk back to the shelters with you. Other times, he'll tell you about how he is the best and when he gets off the island, he'll marry you in a while.

Simon: The jungle.
Simon loves the jungle as it is like his little get away.
In the jungle he can't hear the squeals of the dying animals, Jack yelling or really just any form of noise.
You love the jungle as it's nice and quiet and tranquil. Also Simon is there so, bonus points...
Simon loves to just sit with you, smiling and watching nature.
The only time the silence is broken is when he points something out to you or you point something out to him.
Occasionally, with a sudden surge of confidence he might take your face in his hands and kiss your lips or just lay his head on your lap or shoulder.

Sorry it's short again, I might try post another one today:)
If you have any requests please send them to me:)

Felicity:D