Your and his Les Mis characters

Ralph: his: Enjolras(VIVE LA FRANCE!)
         yours: Eponine (I love him but only ON MY OWN:( Eponine is my favourite:)

Jack: his: Javert (this I swear by the STARS!)
      yours: Fantine( Now life has killed the dream I dreamed...)

Simon: his: Jean Prouvaire(wasn't really in the musical which was a shame but after all a poet is a condition not a profession)
          Yours: Cosette (In my life there are times when I catch in the silence the sigh of a far away song! Or There is a castle on a cloud, I like to go there in my sleep)

Hello!
So in regards to me closing this book, I rethought it and now I think I'm gonna keep going for a while longer as I don't think I can bear to part with it just yet:)
I talked to my closest friend today and we had a good giggle today for the first time in a while and I think the problem might have fixed itself thankfully I just have to hope and pray that my stubborn friend will become a bit more kind:)
Thank you everyone reading this:)
Felicity:)

This is what me and Isla laughed over and it's absolutely stupid:

Were there already two dead people on the barricade before the attacks?
And where there empty chairs in Marius solo or were they all on the barricade?

Yep, it's stupid but it made me feel better:)