Your Type of Sweets:)

Ralph: chocolate. You break a piece off for you then him so on so on. Until the last piece. It's uneven.
That's a main cause for any disagreement you two have.
Who gets the last square of chocolate.
You ended up having to keep a tally of it on the fridge.
"Ralph. That's mine," y/n declared prodding the note on the fridge.
"Nope."
"It is mine!"

Jack: Percy pigs. Let's be serious, they are shaped like pigs heads.
Cocktail sticks and Percy pigs...

Simon: jelly babies. You both name them and end up feeling too bad about eating them now as now you both imagine them as your little children. He likes to tell you little stories with them...
"Sarah walked over to Kathy who smiled at her and told her she looked pretty," Simon said holding them and making the green one walk over to the purple one.
"Simon sweetie, it's ten o'clock we should go to bed," y/n suggested.
"Noo! I wanted to finish the story!" He cried softly.
"You can tell me about it in bed," y/n smiled at Simon as she/he took his hands and went in to kiss his nose.
She/he missed and pressed her/his mouth against his.
Simon broke away after a minute and agreed to go to bed reluctantly as he put the jelly babies away and kissed them goodnight.

Hi everyone!
We came 7th in the maths out of 37 schools by the way!
I've had a busy week!
Today my school played in a camogie blitz and we won and qualified!!! :) I'm very happy:D
And to top it all off my sister made her confirmation and there was a lot of pizza, cake and sausage rolls after:D
Have a great day/night and any requests are appreciated:)

Felicity:)