Chapter Forty six Y/n

I stood in the kitchen doing my best to make us some breakfast without the use of milk. Listening to newt as he worked hard at the front door.

"God damn it" he sighed giving up for a moment coming and sitting in his usual stool 

"Language" I laughed

"I leant it from you" he smiled

"No luck then?"

"No. She's got this place locked up tight. Taken all the keys with her" 

"I hate her. But she's cleaver"

"Unfortunately so"

"Back door?"

"Double bolted with two padlocks each"

"Padlock quality?"

"Good. Really good."

"Damn it"

"Language" he told me 

"Sorry newt"

"It's fine we'll figure something out. Honestly I'd smash the door in if the windows weren't sealed up. I can't tell if she's just outside the door that's the problem I knew for sure she was gone I'd just smash it"

"We'll figure something out soon" I told him giving him a kiss and his breakfast 

"Thanks sugar cookie" he smiled, giving me a little kiss "why no pancakes today?"

"We won't be having pancakes. Never again"

"Oh? Alright." He shrugs 

"Just okay? Never have my pancakes again?"

"If that's what you want. Sugar cookie. I like bacon sandwich too. And waffles. And French toast. I like whatever you make for me" he explained "any perticular reason we're against pancakes?'
"No milk"
"Ohh guess no cereal then?"
"No."
"Okay, you feeling bad for the cows? I feel bad for cows sometimes grass isn't very tasty"
"Trust me newt you don't wanna know'
"Alright, well I shall just have whatever you make me, it'll always be tasty as my lovely sugar cookie made it for me"

"Your sweet" I smiled giving him a cuddle "i love you"

"Love you too" he smiled hugging me too "come on let's go check all the upstairs windows before she gets home"