Prologue: The fallen mage

Y/n pov

Y/n: It's so cold... Where am I?

I try to use my magic to create a fire. Most I could get was a single ember before I nearly gave out. great. I'm stranded in a forest, in the middle of the night AND I can't use my magic!!! Well at least I still have the Starcutter...

----Flashback---

start at 2:14

Past Y/n: RUDE!!! NOW WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP, EH!?

Kirby: Poyo! (You kinda deserved that, ya jerk!)

----Flashback over----

You know what, Never mind. I in fact DON't still have the Starcutter. Wait, what's that noise?

Beowolf: Omae wa mou.

Y/n: NANIIIIIIII!!?

I start running immediately. I refuse to die by a god damn overgrown house pet. Not a chance! Nope!

----Timeskip 5 minutes----

Okay, I think I lost it. Oh, look. A castle. Should I head over? Not like I have much else to lose... Alright. 

Y/n: HERE WE GOOOOO!!!

Maybe watching so much Death Battle ISN'T good for me... Now, Let's get a move on!

A/n: That's a wrap! Sorry to anyone that liked the Regigigas story, but I had a feeling it wasn't going to get far off the ground. Now quick question:

Which member of Team RWBY should Y/n meet first?

A: Ruby (He'll probably see her as something similar to Kirby)

B:Weiss (Honestly not sure how this would go, I need a second opinion)

C:Blake (He'll liken Blake to Meta Knight. In the sense that she's the team's voice of reason)

D:Yang (Will end up in a pun war, much to the rest of Team RWBY's dismay.)

Just like before: Most votes before Sunday the 12th will win.