Chapter 1:The Sorcerer meets the Kitten... (updated)

A/n: Well, looks like Blake won the vote. Alright, let's see what I can do.

Blake pov:

Ozpin: and that's why I called you specifically

Blake: So you want me to go alone into the Emerald Forest to investigate an energy surge, while knowing that Grimm are twice more active this time of year?

Ozpin: Yes, that's right. Now, go! When you find it, report back to me.

Blake: Yes Professor Ozpin.

I make my way out towards the cliff... Ah, the memories... Mostly of my team mates being dysfunctional during that Initiation. Good times, none the less. Let's see... Gambol shroud, Check. Ninjas of Love (Oum knows I can't leave THAT where Ruby can find it), check. Emergency Tuna, Check.

Right, that's everything! I make my way into the forest and start heading towards this supposed "anomaly". It's probably just one of Nora's grenades again.

*Rustle, rustle*

Blake: Who's there?

I ready Gambol Shroud for combat when out of the bushes comes...

A/n: I changed the image thanks to a link provided by @The_lost_ searcher. Think I'll reserve the chibi one for a RWBY Chibi chapter in the future.

Oh. My. Goodness.

NO! Get a hold of yourself!!!

???: Oh, hey. you lost too? Name's Y/n. But people call me 'Magolor' for some reason.

Y/n pov:

What's with this girl? Am I really that short? I snap my fingers in front of her to regain her attention.

???: Oh, sorry. I'm Blake Belladonna. Would you happen to have seen an energy anomaly around here?

An energy anomaly... Wait...