bio (updated 2)

Y/n

Nickname: Magolor (because yes)

Looks: Imagine yourself, but with the cloak/hood thing and the mitts (because yes)

Looks: Imagine yourself, but with the cloak/hood thing and the mitts (because yes). Also, the ears.

Height: about a head shorter than Neo. Y/n is smol boi.

Description: After suffering a crushing defeat at the hands of Kirby, Y/n's magic had completely dissipated from his body, rendering him defenseless. Though he acts confident and even snarky at times, he can be VERY insecure about himself. That was mostly caused by the Master Crown hijacking his mind. The order in which powers he regains depends on who wins the vote in the Prologue. He's also quite a skilled musician.

If Ruby wins, he reacquires his dash attack first (Plus Mecha, Cuz it's also a gun)

If Weiss wins, he reacquires his Magic Barrier first (plus Grand Hammer, cuz ice ice baby)

If Blake Wins, he reacquires his Dimensional Vanish move (Plus Ultra Sword, All Might be damned)

And if Yang wins, he reacquires his revolution Orb and Flame first (Plus Monster Flame, Fire ball. doooo do do dodo do)

A/n: Just thought I'd throw that in to make the vote less biased to the characters.Also, he'll regain other abilities as he interacts with the other characters. Trust me, it'll make sense as the story goes on.